View Poll Results: Your bike ready to impress?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Born ready, it's dead sexy!

5 20.83%
  • Oh yeah, mods are done, bring on the panty dropping!

5 20.83%
  • I'm almost there, at least I won't be accused of pre-mature ejac... well you know.

7 29.17%
  • Nope, I guess I need motivation, help, or um... what are we talking about?

4 16.67%
  • Mods? What are those? I changed the oil and put gas in it!

3 12.50%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your bike ready to impress?

2 years in a row with no mods, I'm actually impressed with myself. Im getting older and seem to be getting other projects. I redid a friends old beaten FXR this winter who didn't have much money but was glad to help him out. Seems I just want to ride and keep the bike rolling. I have to put some work in my older motorhome this summer and get it ready for Sturgis. Im sending it with my girlfriends mom ahead of us so we can just ride. Im taking 3 weeks off in a row and Im going to ride till my hands start bleeding.

That's awesome Al

Quote Originally Posted by alhall88 View Post
    2 years in a row with no mods, I'm actually impressed with myself. Im getting older and seem to be getting other projects. I redid a friends old beaten FXR this winter who didn't have much money but was glad to help him out. Seems I just want to ride and keep the bike rolling. I have to put some work in my older motorhome this summer and get it ready for Sturgis. Im sending it with my girlfriends mom ahead of us so we can just ride. Im taking 3 weeks off in a row and Im going to ride till my hands start bleeding.
    Cool shit Al! that's going to be a ride for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by alhall88 View Post
    Sweet sounds like a blast and doing it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    You should talk to Seatmaker @ www.badassbikeseats.com

Here's some example
    http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/show...s-a-grand-slam
    Yeah I'll check him out. It looks like quality work, and I'm looking for a sportbike type seat. Something that'l give me a bit more room to move around on the bike. As it is, it feels like I'm sitting in a bucket and I can't shift my weight as well as I'd like. Thanks for the link, I bookmarked it.
    All I care about is the road, man.

He can do some re shaping of your seat or a gel insert as well.

The good news is all 3 of my bikes are pretty much set up just as I think they should be, Bad news is now I might need another project. DUH. I don't really think any of my rides will cause any "panty dropping" but they make me smile, and in the end that's all that counts.