Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helppppp

Default Helppppp

Hey guys I have a question... Does anyone know where I could get a rear stock swing arm for 2004 Yamaha R1?

From the web? I honestly have no clue. You might want to check with your local Yamaha dealerships and see if they have any in stock, or could possibly order one for you. If that does not work, keep an eye on craigslist and buy a parts bike?
    All I care about is the road, man.

1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-2006-YA...dcb69e&vxp=mtr
    2. http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=151
    3. Craigslist

If none of these work, steal the one off Mudpuppy's bike, he hardly rides it anyway...................

SO why do you need an R1 swingarm, anyway?
    Last edited by meinschaft; 04-23-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Ya was thinking bout that too... Just got my hands on a 2004 R1 but it has a 10 inch extended swing arm... Was either going to try to sell it or trade it for a stock...

I'll post pictures when I get home from work tonight

What up taz? Are you starting a sport bike collection? Did you get the Busa on the road?

You guys are going to make fun of me... The Busa is gone now Lmao, picked up the 04' R1 with a 10 inch stretch, nitrous equipped last night

I would try to go to the R1 forum... maybe Mud can point ya in the right direction for that. Many guys want the stretched swing arms, I'd think you could trade... honestly I'd think they would pay you money on top of the stock length arm.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Ya that's what I was thinking, I'm going to have to see first if my nitrous bottle will fit still with a stock swing arm and if it doesn't... Where I can mount it - Thanks everyone for the input!