Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TWC April 6, 2014 - Jolly Pumpkin (AA)

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    well, over all I had a good day. but, I do have one complaint. When we ride as a group we should make all efforts to ride home as a group as well. I know that we were all parked all throughout the garage, but I pretty much got left to work on my exhaust bolts alone. Save for Mark and Robyn I was on my own. I'm not sure if nobody else knew my situation but they were waiting at the exit of the garage and when they didnt see me they texted me to see if I had made it out. Klimoman at least offered to stick around but seeing as everyone else bailed I didn't wanna make him the odd man out. I am a big boy and I can handle my own patch work repairs but...... Like the old pics show, we don't like to leave a brother or sister out to flap in the wind. Again, I didn't expect it of anyone and I handled the situation best I could with what I had but it just seemed kind of shitty is all.Rant completeOther than that I thought the ride out there was great other than a minor last minute exit that had most of us rollin through the stripes to make an exit. From now on if we hit a large city like AA again we need to just hit the first parking garage near our destination, and if parking in said garage I was under the idea that we go clear to the top and if no space to park en masse then start goin back down and find spaces as necessary. The food was good, as well, even if it did take an hour and 45 minutes to get some grub. Probably would have been the same where ever we went that day with the parade and all.
    Wow cave. Didnt know you were having issues. I thought everyone was ready to roll. We all rolled out together. A few stopped in and grabbed gas and another group rolled towards 94. If I would have know I would have done what I could to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    well, over all I had a good day. but, I do have one complaint. When we ride as a group we should make all efforts to ride home as a group as well. I know that we were all parked all throughout the garage, but I pretty much got left to work on my exhaust bolts alone. Save for Mark and Robyn I was on my own. I'm not sure if nobody else knew my situation but they were waiting at the exit of the garage and when they didnt see me they texted me to see if I had made it out. Klimoman at least offered to stick around but seeing as everyone else bailed I didn't wanna make him the odd man out.
    I am a big boy and I can handle my own patch work repairs but...... Like the old pics show, we don't like to leave a brother or sister out to flap in the wind. Again, I didn't expect it of anyone and I handled the situation best I could with what I had but it just seemed kind of shitty is all.

Rant complete

Other than that I thought the ride out there was great other than a minor last minute exit that had most of us rollin through the stripes to make an exit. From now on if we hit a large city like AA again we need to just hit the first parking garage near our destination, and if parking in said garage I was under the idea that we go clear to the top and if no space to park en masse then start goin back down and find spaces as necessary. The food was good, as well, even if it did take an hour and 45 minutes to get some grub. Probably would have been the same where ever we went that day with the parade and all.
    Sorry Brother I did not realize as I was going a different Direction than most I went of on my own.

Like I said fellas, I am ok with what the turn out was. I just a little frustrated with situation. I'm over it and all is well. I got her fixed and have ridden back and forth to work with no issue. Even one day there was my exit to go home and just kept on plodding up 75. Found myself on Ford Rd and stopped at the tattoo shop to schedule the free tune up session.
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free