Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Garage Grill & Fuel Bar

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    get the goat liquered up on vodka and gin and then the milk it produces is converted to cheese
    Man chowder served on the side
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/



    Learn about photography: ATP Members

  2. #12

    Default

    3 Tacos for $16.....I like tacos, and those are shrimp tacos. I never bitch about food prices but they better be some damn fine tacos.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Looks spendy but its clean and it has chairs and a nice wine list.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    3,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    Looks spendy but its clean and it has chairs and a nice wine list.
    They have a nice wine list, and we have a nice whine list.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kimball,MI.
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    They have a nice wine list, and we have a nice whine list.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kimball,MI.
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    Remember...this is only a suggestion....if it's too expensive for everyone....we can go some place else

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Chit I have never been one to wine about spending money on food, bikes or help to support single moms one bill at a time....( my favorite charity )

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kimball,MI.
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    Chit I have never been one to wine about spending money on food, bikes or help to support single moms one bill at a time....( my favorite charity )
    Truth!!

  9. #19

    Default

    Cool Kosh is buying......saddle up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •