Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Working but not really...

Default Working but not really...

So I've been at Triumph Detroit West in Plymouth for the last week as well as today and most of next week, I'll be splitting time between the two stores. More fun then work, I mean hanging out all day talking motorcycles works for me.
    Any of you mugs in the area, stop in and say hello.

Please post when your at Shelby, I will make it a point to visit. P.S. You may not be Jessica but I'm sure your worth the Ride!! LOL.

that's cool and I may just have to stop by to check out some enginecycles. so what kind of discounts do we get?... LOL

Not to hijack this thread but I've already been to the Plymouth store and saw Bill "working". Don't let him kid you. What Bill was doing is too enjoyable to be called work. It's the perfect fit for someone who likes bikes, especially Triumphs, as much as he does.

Go see him, and if you don't buy a slick new Trump, at least buy one of their cool t-shirts.

Hey Bill - is TofD West going to do some rides on that side of town? You going to lead them?

-

Quote Originally Posted by junkyardjon View Post
    that's cool and I may just have to stop by to check out some enginecycles. so what kind of discounts do we get?... LOL
    What he said !

Quote Originally Posted by meinschaft View Post
    Hey Bill - is TofD West going to do some rides on that side of town? You going to lead them?
    -
    If I lead any rides they will be from TofD east fo sho, however we do plan on doing some BarBQs from west on a weekday night, all are invited regardless what you ride, more on that to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruxtonbill View Post
    If I lead any rides they will be from TofD east fo sho, however we do plan on doing some BarBQs from west on a weekday night, all are invited regardless what you ride, more on that to come.
    Barbque? : )

Did I read BBQ?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Bbq is good. Let me know when I can do a demo ride

WHEN......the weather breaks....I encourage everyone to come out and demo ride, something I'll be pushing for. I'll keep you guys posted on what models we have available to ride.