Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Commandeering garage for club house??

Default Commandeering garage for club house??

Do we need a club house next year? Honestly I keep thinking about commandeering a garage from one of my rentals in Warren. Kinda centrally located. Maybe my need to get out of my house it driving these thoughts. I was thinking we could put a 6ft fence up around it........throw a couple fridges in there? I just had the perfect one but ended up adding it with the house and kicked the rent up. I will get a shot at it taking it over again in 10 months (for next year).

Oh....it is a 1 1/2 and pretty hit however a few hours and we could make it a second home. LOL. It is on it's own lot and I'm fighting with the whole neighborhood anyway (long story - but to summarize it ended with me tossing tires into a hillybilly's front yard after 3 months of fighting with this dick) so I don't care what they think.

Heck I want to do this for my own hobbies... I hate that my garage is so freakin small!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I wanna buy an old shop with a tall garage door for all my shit. Keep my crap in it over the winter. Make it my man cave with a bedroom and shower so I don't have to go home if I don't want too. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper View Post
    I wanna buy an old shop with a tall garage door for all my shit. Keep my crap in it over the winter. Make it my man cave with a bedroom and shower so I don't have to go home if I don't want too. LOL.
    I'll go halvesies

Deal!!

Quote Originally Posted by skipper View Post
    I thought about something like this for a long time.

Could be something dumpy in Pontiac - dumpy on the outside, tricked out on the inside.

There must be an old abandoned auto repair shop somewhere, so you'd have some bays to park bikes then some area where you could remove a wall or two to have a bigger social space.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Im in.... Lets do it...............
    Bikers Against Child Abuse - B.A.C.A.
    Wayne County Chapter - Michigan
    http://michigan.bacaworld.org/

"No Child Deserves To Live In Fear"

Sounds like we'll be patching in at TWM before long.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

I remember when I was young, guys went together on a garage to have a place to work on their Hot Rods. Times have changed, most guys have more in their own garage than the whole club had back then. I think something got lost because of this prosperity, we lost the social aspects of working together and learning from each other.