Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which bike...?

what did I miss?

I haven't even started yet and you're already beating me up on the price? You call me a rattlesnake...sheeesh.

"and talking bikes all day is not much work for me. "

Not really a big fan of street fighter style bikes honestly.. I think I'm leaning more towards a R6 or a R1 probably a 2007 or newer. Need to find someone that will do a paint job for a reasonable price

what kinda paint job your looking for?

I'm contimplating either flat black with red or blue metallic rims or all white plastics with extra pearl and black rims- no graphics

wait, a paint job? I thought you were looking to buy a bike? Are you looking to paint something that you don't even have yet? Why not buy the bike and ride as is for a bit? Pace yourself, bud.
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    wait, a paint job? I thought you were looking to buy a bike? Are you looking to paint something that you don't even have yet? Why not buy the bike and ride as is for a bit? Pace yourself, bud.
    stop talking crazy !! my next bike is already built in my head

Haha I'm not saying it would all be done right away, but I still would like to get an idea of how much I'll be spending on all the mods and upgrades - I'm just curious a price range on a paint job for the bike and powder coating for the rims

Well check out jeffs powder coating for sure for the rims. He's the man. When it comes to paint though thats just going to very. You could probably find an all black or all white sport bike and save some cash.