Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *%#@^* Winter

Default *%#@^* Winter

I'm done with it, not shoveling anymore not buying anymore ice melt. All my boots and shoes have salt stains that will just have to stay there, the little dog will just have to drag her vag through the snowWinter.

Having said that, The wifey and I have an early flight tomorrow to the riviera maya to forget about this shit for 8 days.
    The rest of you carry on and lets get those pot holes filled, I plan on riding soon.

Well, no one can buy ice melt. They are out of that shit.

I'm with you brother this has been a fucking hellish nightmare. I am a broken man.

We're headed to Longboat Key the first week of April and I cannot frikin wait. I'm unplugging and parking my ass on the beach to sleep, read and smoke cigars.

Have a safe trip!
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Yeah we have 2 day trips planned but I'm with ya, I just wanna chill in the sunshine, get my drink on at the beach and relax. Mrs thruxtonbill needs it more than me, my sugar momma works hard and there's been more drama at my house as of late then we care for. (we're hoping to be empty nesters in a year)
    Do you guys do longboat evey year? We stayed in key largo a few times, it was great. We almost went to the USVIs for this trip but it was spendy. I dig Mexico though, never felt unsafe there and the fact that the wife speaks Spanish is helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruxtonbill View Post
    Yeah we have 2 day trips planned but I'm with ya, I just wanna chill in the sunshine, get my drink on at the beach and relax. Mrs thruxtonbill needs it more than me, my sugar momma works hard and there's been more drama at my house as of late then we care for. (we're hoping to be empty nesters in a year)
    Do you guys do longboat evey year? We stayed in key largo a few times, it was great. We almost went to the USVIs for this trip but it was spendy. I dig Mexico though, never felt unsafe there and the fact that the wife speaks Spanish is helpful.
    Our first time in Longboat, but I hear great things about it.

We typically dont go to the same place twice for some reason. We've been to Treasure Island, Sanibel, Santa Rosa beach, and someplace near Tampa but very out of the way, nice property but I forget the name.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Yea just talked to my cuz in north carolina, they are xpectin about 20 degreed there tonite.in N.C.! Sheesh!

But if we get 10 more inches we beat the record from 1883 or some shit.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Well hey if anyone wants to join in some more winter excitement I could use a riding partner next week. I'm heading up north by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    You are sick and twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Yeah, well fuck that if we get any more snow I'm going to fucking kill something.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...