Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: No Fat Chicks Sticker

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,608

    Default No Fat Chicks Sticker

    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

  2. #2

    Default

    Just ordered 2 for my truck,one for each side

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,608

    Default

    Which version?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kimball,MI.
    Posts
    3,410

    Default


  5. #5

    Default

    WTF is wrong with fat chicks...... they all need lovin.

    Warm in the winter. Shade in the summer

    Get over yourselves you fuckin toothpicks.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,608

    Default



    I was waiting for that from somebody. Thanks for not letting us down...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgrider View Post
    WTF is wrong with fat chicks...... they all need lovin.

    Warm in the winter. Shade in the summer

    Get over yourselves you fuckin toothpicks.
    A fat chick is like riding a moped... Fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on it! :P

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post


    I was waiting for that from somebody. Thanks for not letting us down...
    Somebody has to stick up for the underdogs.





    Quote Originally Posted by Firetaz419 View Post
    A fat chick is like riding a moped... Fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on it! :P
    ^^^Absolute Word!^^^


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Alden, NY
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Yeah, listen to Hawg.
    You lookin for this?
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    southgate
    Posts
    3,379

    Default

    Aaaahhhhhh the skinny chick returns!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •