Thread: NU Bikes

Default NU Bikes

So its been a couple weeks since I got polarvortexed.
    Naturally this happens on the weekend That I was goin to the show.Funny how mother nature zeros in on the weekend you plan something.
    Anyhow for you that went how was it? Was that really fast new yamaha there?Was harley there with there 2 new bikes the 750&500.And mostly did anyone visit the triumph booth and look at their new bikes I heard there was some big changes this year!

Harley isnt launching the Streets until February, at the India Auto Expo. US Launch isnt until 2015, I dont think, according to Cyril

http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2014/01/17/...o-take-orders/
    Last edited by Kosher; 01-18-2014 at 05:15 PM.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Thats kinda interesting been readin about india and motorcycles abit lately.

Lee, you should see some big changes for the Triumph line up next year, rumor has it that the Bonnie based bikes will be getting a bigger displacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruxtonbill View Post
    Lee, you should see some big changes for the Triumph line up next year, rumor has it that the Bonnie based bikes will be getting a bigger displacement.
    Are you talkin the 2014s or 2015s? I wish I coulda seen that new yamaha.Its not for me but id still like to look at it.

I saw the new indians... I'm 50/50 on them. A bit too victory...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    I saw the new indians... I'm 50/50 on them. A bit too victory...
    Yea, I agree. They have a style that is a little reminiscent of the Victory, and I just don't like the lines. I did like the 2 old Indians they had on display though. Those things were sweet! One was a 1934, can't remember the other. But they rocked!
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    Are you talkin the 2014s or 2015s? I wish I coulda seen that new yamaha.Its not for me but id still like to look at it.
    Just a guess but I assume that's for 2015, they're being tight lipped about it.
    Are you talking about the FZ09, as far as the new Yami?

Yep! As I said those bikes arent for me but I like lookin at the new tech.lookin at those bikes is like poppin open an older swiss watch.the new indians not so much..not sure where I stand on fender skirts.Anybody else see anything interesting at the show?