Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Just Pissing People Off

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    St. Clair
    Posts
    156

    Default Just Pissing People Off

    So when I got my Softail after my divorce, I put my BMW 100k award on the timing cover as a joke. Boy, did that piss guys off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2

    Default

    Doesn't bother me one bit, now if you put a teddy bear on your trunk...you're dead to me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,613

    Default

    Or if you ride around with an Iron Man or some shit taking pictures, also dead to me and Bill. But that is kick ass. Anyone that gets upset deserves to get upset.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/



    Learn about photography: ATP Members

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    St. Clair
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thruxtonbill View Post
    Doesn't bother me one bit, now if you put a teddy bear on your trunk...you're dead to me.
    No teddy bears! I ride to more than restaurants too. I put that on, took that pic then took it off.......you would have thought I insulted someones mother.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Or if you ride around with an Iron Man or some shit taking pictures, also dead to me and Bill. But that is kick ass. Anyone that gets upset deserves to get upset.
    I thought I was the only one that thought the Iron man doll thing was weird

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    St. Clair
    Posts
    156

    Default

    I've seen the teddy bears, but I never even heard about the iron man doll.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry64 View Post
    I've seen the teddy bears, but I never even heard about the iron man doll.
    Its Gasman's brainchild. Click the link to the sub forum section of iron rider-
    http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/foru...-of-Iron-Rider

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    B-town Mich
    Posts
    901

    Default

    looks cool keep it on there. who cares who gets pissy
    Caveman

    Here's my 10, my 2 are free

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    looks cool keep it on there. who cares who gets pissy
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brownstown,Mi.
    Posts
    2,315

    Default

    Put it back on Larry. That looks good man ......what does it matter who gets pissy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •