Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone riding dirt?

Default Anyone riding dirt?

I learned how to ride way back in middle school on a little Honda 80.* I loved that thing and had tons of fun with it.* If we had a place up north or a place close to home to ride I'd have me a dirt bike.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Default Re: Anyone riding dirt?

I just sold my 125 rm cause i ran outta places to ride that were close. Going up north was fun we would go to cadillac and ride the trails. I do miss that, just things u can do on dirt that u cant do on the street LOL

Quote Originally Posted by disconvobulated
    I just sold my 125 rm cause i ran outta places to ride that were close. Going up north was fun we would go to cadillac and ride the trails. I do miss that, just things u can do on dirt that u cant do on the street LOL
    Yeah there is supposed to be some sweet long trails near Cadillac!* We used to go to Mio & Rose City area and the people I went up with had some small trails on their property and trails on state land all around them.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Nothing near here to justify one... I sold my CRF250R before moving to Michigan from FL.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"

my sunL 70 was training wheels for my nephew when he was 12 now he is 15 and the 450 is his ride. the sunL sees pitbike duty at the track and i ride it to the mailbox when i have snail mail to send out
    william

I have a Cr250 and CRF450R.. I ride at the mounds (flint), mt morris, up in rose city, cadillac and most commonly at the sand dunes (silver lake).

Join the CCC.. they maintain and have maps of all the good trails. (cycle conservation club)

many of michigans trails are really tight, and most are really "whooped out"

It's helps to be sub 35 years of age, have a smokin' good bike.. and not mind being sore until weds.
    gthong

current fleet.. subject to change at any second depending on whim

2008 Kaw C14 Concours
    2003 Harley V Rod.. chrome beyond reason
    1994 Ducati E900 Elefant.. you won't see another
    1982 Honda CBX 3900 miles
    1986 Honda Reflex trials.. cause I could'nt resist
    1976 Honda CB550/4 8000 miles near mint
    1975 Suzuki 185 enduro.. very, oriignal
    1974 Penton 250 enduro.. only ridden 1 year
    1973 Suzuki GT750 liquid nice
    1973 Honda CB750 near mint
    1972 Yamaha R5 350 2 stroke
    1970 Honda CT90

ive got a crf 150f.....my buddy has some land in tustin...near cadillac and rose city..some nice trails up that way...had to buy the dirtbike...when i get the urge to take the sportster off road i just come home hop on the honda and tear it up...

i live about 20 minutes away from Red Bud..in buchanan...the pro's come here once a year to race...its pretty awesome
    2008 xl883,screaming eagle heavy breather,khrome werks drag pipes,power commander3 running my own map..,arlen ness flamed chrome mirrors,52 .357 mangum shells(bolt covers).4 blade muzzy broadhead license plate mounting bolts..custom made by me..dont get to close to the bike i left them sharp....willi g skull grips,pegs,derby cover,timing cover,road king air shocks,1inch tank lift,wire tuck.

Quote Originally Posted by joesporty View Post
    ive got a crf 150f.....my buddy has some land in tustin...near cadillac and rose city..some nice trails up that way...had to buy the dirtbike...when i get the urge to take the sportster off road i just come home hop on the honda and tear it up...

i live about 20 minutes away from Red Bud..in buchanan...the pro's come here once a year to race...its pretty awesome
    RED BUD!!!! Love that crazy place. I have had so much fun there and so many stories..

Berto, where in Florida you from? I lived in Venice and Sarasota. My family is from Jacksonville.

Quote Originally Posted by zamochit View Post
    RED BUD!!!! Love that crazy place. I have had so much fun there and so many stories..

Berto, where in Florida you from? I lived in Venice and Sarasota. My family is from Jacksonville.

RED BUD!!!!....YES...i was there during the riot...f ing awesome...so where you at ....maybe next year we can party there...
    2008 xl883,screaming eagle heavy breather,khrome werks drag pipes,power commander3 running my own map..,arlen ness flamed chrome mirrors,52 .357 mangum shells(bolt covers).4 blade muzzy broadhead license plate mounting bolts..custom made by me..dont get to close to the bike i left them sharp....willi g skull grips,pegs,derby cover,timing cover,road king air shocks,1inch tank lift,wire tuck.