Thread: ***OFFICIAL*** 2014 Redline Superbike Deal's Gap Trip Thread

Default ***OFFICIAL*** 2014 Redline Superbike Deal's Gap Trip Thread

I am thinking about renting the Ridge because I am not on the list of people that went last year that got precedent. If you are interested post up or pm or send up smoke signals. This is 100% definite go so if you aren't sure, can't plan ahead or whatever you need not apply.

***OFFICIAL*** 2014 Redline Superbike Deal's Gap Trip Thread

Note: I was going to wait until after the 1st of the year, but we were talking about it at the Officer's meeting, and now I'm fired up.

What: 2014 Redline Superbike Deal's Gap Trip
    When: 9/11/2014 - 9/15/2014
    Where: Treetops resort, Robbinsville, NC

For next year, the people that went on the trip in 2013 (and a few others) will have dibs on the 2014 trip. If you did not go, and want to go, there will be options at the end of this long post, so read on.

THE LIST
    Jgreen (paid)
    Headlight
    Bashadoll
    AlmightyS
    Six2one
    No0ne
    Indygunner
    Wa2fast
    Bob
    MoJo
    Zepp
    SgtJimbo
    Greycat
    Flamingemu (paid)
    Bluto
    Bbancsov
    Shtngit
    Mishima
    Greenhornet
    R/T Performance (paid)
    Cherryskullz (paid)

The total cost to rent both houses is $1,740 for the 4 nights. Divided by 20 people, that comes out to $87 per person total.

Your non-refundable deposit of $30 will be required by 2/28/2014. Anybody that does not have their deposit in by that date will forfeit their spot. If there is a good reason why you can't have the money by then, get with me. If you pay your deposit and then back out, thanks for the beer money...

The remainder of the money ($57) will be due by 6/30/2014. As stated above, if you do not have your money in by this date, you lose your spot. This money is also non-refundable if you cancel before the trip. Returning someone's money after I send it to Treetops is just too much trouble, so please verify that you can go prior to sending your money.

Paypal to: jgreen282002@gmail.com Please use gift option.

Trip logistics will be the responsibility of each individual person. Put simply, it is up to you to figure out who is driving down with a trailer, and how you are going to get down there. I will not be doing any logistics coordination this year as I will be riding down.

Same as last year, the first 14 people to get their deposits in will get beds.

Please DO NOT read the first few sentences and then ask a million questions (AL)LOL! If there is something that I missed, and you need info, let me know.

NOW!... For all of you that want to go, but are not on the list. There is another house at this resort called the "Ridge". It is a very nice house. The link to the site is here: http://www.thetreetops.com/ridge/

As of today it is available, so if there is anyone that would like to reserve this house and get a group together, that would be fine. The number to the resort is 828-479-8400 and you can ask for Ron Johnson. Tell him that you are with Redline Superbike, but are reserving that house independantly of the other 2 houses. I can help with communication, but I'm not taking money for the rental of the 3rd house.

If you would like to be put on a waiting list for the first 2 houses, shoot me a PM. If anyone drops off or fails to pay in time, I will let you know and you can have their spot. You will still have to pay the full amount even if they already paid, no exceptions.

Thanks! and I look forward to another great trip.

Jon
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

WOW... looks killer man.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

It's always a good time and very well organized by Redline who openly welcomes anyone and everyone.
    Redline Superbike

Yeah I'm not sure what I am doing in 2014... we shall see.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I'll be in the area July 11-12 plus or minus, so not again in September.

I will be at Silver Lake in July so no go during that time. September is a great time for the gap. Especially post labor day - less traffic, etc.
    Redline Superbike