Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year

Default Happy New Year

So any New Year resolutions boys and girls? What are you shooting for this year as far as 2014 goes. Maybe new bike, new car ...........family ties. Anything? Myself, since I damn near expired in 2013 it made my family stronger. United us like a Daigo and his cannoli......and I'm grateful for that the most! Went and checked out the Zack Brown band again at the Joe last night. Awesome show. Those boys can rock the house for sure..........then a little white Castle at 2am with myself and my bride, it was good man. What did you guys end up doing or not?

Happy New Year Moe! I will make the same resolution I made last year and for many more before that. I will make no resolutions.
    That seems to be working out pretty well so far. Why Change.
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Happy New Year! I was over served in my bar and woke up with a killer hangover. Thanks to Zip Fizz it was short lived though. I do not make New Year Resolutions either.
    Bikers Against Child Abuse - B.A.C.A.
    Wayne County Chapter - Michigan
    http://michigan.bacaworld.org/

"No Child Deserves To Live In Fear"

2 cases of beer, 3 fifths, 3 bottles of the bubbly, and a good time was had at my place with some friends. My only resolution is to make 2014 better than 2013 was. Already on schedule with that with the new job and all. Happy New Years everybody!
    some people just need a high five.. in the face.... with a chair......

My new years resolution is to try and ride alittle more and visit my mom more.Spent the night with the wife a bottle of the devils cut and renting romantic movies on amazon(I mentioned the wife)

We do our Christmas with our kids and grandkids on New Year's eve. Had all 16 of em over last night. Ate some Chinese, played some games. The adults among us may have had a few beverages. Let the little ones stay up late to ring in the new year. Most of the crew stayed overnight here. Got up and had a huge family breakfast. Now the ladies are out shopping for some New Years Day specials while the guys and the kids are hanging out, playing some games, and watching the Winter Classic. Good times with family. Priceless

As for resolutions, I resolve to be resolved.
    Last edited by Ultra AL; 01-01-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

We just chilled at my crib... me, the bride, and another couple. low key.

2014... grow on 2013 with TWM and TWC. I'm planning on hot rodding out the stang. That's another thread later... oh and establish some decent savings account. Otherwise nothing big.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Establishing a savings account while owing a Harley and a Mustang seems like an oxymoron type of statement
    Bikers Against Child Abuse - B.A.C.A.
    Wayne County Chapter - Michigan
    http://michigan.bacaworld.org/

"No Child Deserves To Live In Fear"

Quote Originally Posted by Klimoman View Post
    Establishing a savings account while owing a Harley and a Mustang seems like an oxymoron type of statement
    LOL Yeah I know... wait till you see what I've been doing and have planned for the stang.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Happy New Years

I just stayed home and made a roast in the crock pot....I didn't even drink....
    I woke up Monday morning with a slight fever...so I wasn't feeling the greatest...so I was taking Advil...I feel much better today...I got plenty of rest and watched tv