View Poll Results: When are you winterizing?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Already done

4 14.29%
  • November

3 10.71%
  • December

8 28.57%
  • Winterize?

13 46.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you winterized?

I'm winterized early this year. G MAN came buy last week while I was still MIA and took my bike out to top it off with fuel and added some seafoam to treat it. He rode it around for a few miles to get it through the system. All the oils were only 2k old so Chris didn't have to change any of those. Thanks again Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    I'm winterized early this year. G MAN came buy last week while I was still MIA and took my bike out to top it off with fuel and added some seafoam to treat it. He rode it around for a few miles to get it through the system. All the oils were only 2k old so Chris didn't have to change any of those. Thanks again Chris.
    That G Man is definitely a stand up guy. He takes good care of us TWMers for sure!
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    Yeah and I must say Moe... that is one fine machine. I can really feel the extra 7 cubes and the true duals sound amazing. I was barking at people the whole time. Damn nice steed!!!

Otherwise, you're welcome and you would do the same for me buddy!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Plan on riding when I can.

Still in the 50s and 60s - fuck it just ride when you can winterize later - got all winter for that shit.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

I have a walkout , so I'll park that bitch in the basement and sit on it and watch t.v., I'll have guest starring roles in Harley Davidson and marboro man, stonecold , werewolves on wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by horrorbusiness View Post
    I have a walkout , so I'll park that bitch in the basement and sit on it and watch t.v., I'll have guest starring roles in Harley Davidson and marboro man, stonecold , werewolves on wheels.
    Now you're talking
    Redline Superbike

I would too but It's wider than the doorwall! cant get it through with the inner fairing on and dont want to have to disassemble it to get it inside. The stairs from the livingroom are also too narrow!
    Life is too short to abide stupidity, strive to educate someone today, including yourself!

stonecold
    Now there's a flick that's a guilty pleasure. The Boz.

best motorcycle flick EVER though is "world's fastest indian" - rent it tonight, slap yourself twice because mp sez says so and because you haven't seen it yet, sip a cold one and enjoy.
    Redline Superbike