Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: TWC - Nov 3rd, 2013 - Windsor BBQ

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,613

    Default

    Awesome stuff. They always fucking hassle you on the bridge coming back - take the tunnel much easier. I don't know why - we are all treated like fucking terrorists but yet to date has DHS caught 1 single terrorist - 1? Just 1? No but they have spent trillions of fucking dollars.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/



    Learn about photography: ATP Members

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Who the hell rode the white Harley? LMAO
    Bikers Against Child Abuse - B.A.C.A.
    Wayne County Chapter - Michigan
    http://michigan.bacaworld.org/

    "No Child Deserves To Live In Fear"

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    It was a great day and the let us all back into the good ol USA I sure missed her dirty streets but most of all her Orange construction Barrels.
    You are obcessed with the color of the barrels! You need help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Awesome stuff. They always fucking hassle you on the bridge coming back - take the tunnel much easier. I don't know why - we are all treated like fucking terrorists but yet to date has DHS caught 1 single terrorist - 1? Just 1? No but they have spent trillions of fucking dollars.
    Motorbikes aren't allowed in tunnel. Although I wish they were!

    Quote Originally Posted by Klimoman View Post
    Who the hell rode the white Harley? LMAO
    Some poop making key jingler.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

    "Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

    Some poop making key jingler.
    Awesome Coffee + Greasy Slider looking burger = Time to Poop (It's simple math)
    Bikers Against Child Abuse - B.A.C.A.
    Wayne County Chapter - Michigan
    http://michigan.bacaworld.org/

    "No Child Deserves To Live In Fear"

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    You are obcessed with the color of the barrels! You need help.
    Canada is like Bizarro world Black barrels, Clean streets and the people are nice WTF is wrong with that place..........
    Last edited by bombdog; 11-05-2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Gas Man

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    16,613

    Default

    in case you didn't notice, bombdog is obcessed with the black construction cones.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    in case you didn't notice, bombdog is obcessed with the black construction cones.
    They are barrels not cones but the cones were black also.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •