Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TWC - Oct 27th, 2013 - Oakland/Gennesse County

I hope to make it and I was going to suggest a stop at the cemetery, also Milford Rd is a fun twisty ride.

Hey we’re going to ride Sunday (10/27/2013).
    Everyone meet up at Poor Boy Choppers, High Noon Sunday kickstands up @ 12:45. PBC will be open and have hot coffee for the TWM gang. Ourroute will take us north on Dixie Hwy. to Grange Hall rd. and then west toHolly rd. where we will turn north for a few miles to Belford rd. and stop fora minute or three at the Veterans Memorial Cemetery. Back on our way north toBaldwin rd. east, with a turn to the south on Dixie Hwy. a couple minutes downthat road, and we go east on Perryville rd. this becomes Grange Hall rd. whichwill lead us to Ortonville rd. headed south. We pick up Seymour Lake. Rd. thatwill take us through Oxford. Lakeville rd. goes east out of Oxford to Lakevillewhere we get Rochester rd. where we weave through a little construction so wecan get to 32 Mile rd. and go east even further. The ride through Romeo andArmada is great and this takes us to Richmond. Once we get to Richmond a latelunch or early dinner and a bit of libation is call for. From Richmond there are several ways to getback to civilization. Where we stop in Richmond will be anyone’s choice.

Sounds good Jim I will roll down to Chris's house...and ride to PBC with him in Waterford...then later when we get to Richmond, after we eat...I will take Gratiot back to Wadhams...back to my crib....sounds like a great ride!

Sounds like a great plan! Thanks for the effort. Im in!!!!!!

OK Owl...

Dave you should just meet us in Waterford... you are riding thrice as much doing what you are saying. You should take 94 to 59 and then up to Waterford... Get off 75 N at exit 91 Dixie and head south to poor boy.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yo Dave, Stay on M59 west (through Pontiac) to telegraph rd. Make a right turn and 3 or 4 miles furthermake a left on Dixie Hwy. About 4 or 5 miles and PBC is on the left.

Has anyone an idea of where to make our stop in Richmond?

You guys have fun, im stuck working until 3 on Saturday and Sunday this week. Hopefully next 2 weekends after that are free and i can get out for a ride.

I will try and make this if I can..... Look for BUFF on the White Ultra Classic ...... BUFF - Big Ugly Fat F^&*er

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    OK Owl...

Dave, Get off 75 N at exit 91 Dixie and head south to poor boy.
    im pretty sure Dixie is exit 93. exit 91 is ortonville rd I think. Just a heads up. Have fun everyone.
    some people just need a high five.. in the face.... with a chair......