Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1962 Lambretta 125 cc series 3 model

Wow that is really sweet!!

I am sure Seatmaker can put that Wool Seat on for Ya!

Well, made a list of parts I'm going to need to start this restore today. Plan on calling the Lambretta dealer out of Cali tomorrow to order a shit load of stuff.
    I did manage to order 3 new Pirelli vintage style tires and tubes from biker bandit today. Gave Scott " seatmaker" a shout about restore on the seat. Scott mentioned that finding the same material currently on the seat now would be next to impossible.
    So the plan is to keep the same colors and style but go with a solid color vinyl, and I'm more than cool with that. I think the seat is a HUGE focal point of the bike so who other than Scott right!
    Few pics of the seat now. I'll put up the new after Scott works his magic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking forward to seeing how Seatmaker works it.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moesride View Post
    Well, made a list of parts I'm going to need to start this restore today. Plan on calling the Lambretta dealer out of Cali tomorrow to order a shit load of stuff.
    I did manage to order 3 new Pirelli vintage style tires and tubes from biker bandit today. Gave Scott " seatmaker" a shout about restore on the seat. Scott mentioned that finding the same material currently on the seat now would be next to impossible.
    So the plan is to keep the same colors and style but go with a solid color vinyl, and I'm more than cool with that. I think the seat is a HUGE focal point of the bike so who other than Scott right!
    Few pics of the seat now. I'll put up the new after Scott works his magic.
    Try calling this company, owned by a friend of mine: http://www.rodenleather.com/
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Looking forward to seeing how Seatmaker works it.
    He did an awesome job on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    Try calling this company, owned by a friend of mine: http://www.rodenleather.com/
    Appreciate this Keith. I'm going to sit tight and wait on Seatmaker to answer a couple questions I threw his way. If something doesn't work out with Scott such as lead time or more than I'm willing to spend on a refurbished seat as opposed to buying a totally new seat, then ill give your buddy a shout out. Until then, waiting on Scott to get back with me.

I would say have Scott buy a few soccer balls and dye them the correct color and I think you will be in there......

Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    I would say have Scott buy a few soccer balls and dye them the correct color and I think you will be in there......
    Hahaha.... that may have actually worked Bdog! So I ended up buying a new OEM seat. The whole seat refurbish thing kinda went south. Waiting on a few parts plus the seat to be here by Friday. My dad and I, mainly my Dad, decided to put his scooter back together in running condition so he could ride it this summer. We plan on taking her apart over this upcoming winter for a frame up full restore. Here's a pic of where were at. I should have it running by next week. I'll get a pic up after the seat and the other parts are here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool pix moe that thing is gonna be sweet lookin!