Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Twc

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    Whats Duck Commander? is that part of that crazy duck dynasty thing? I don't see what the hype about that show is.
    My wife loves that show. I couldn't care less. It's not even mildly entertaining to me. I am so tired of 'reality' shows. They are just fake, set up, over the top things. I'd rather watch paint dry than most reality shows.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Caveman... you really dont know?

Okay, let me enlighten you what all the HYPE is about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3b04PBTv_0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vC09tWH0Ng
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bzWdYmjmE0

I don't really watch the show but I am a duck hunter and its just one of many stops on the trip. I have seen a few episodes and it is fiction cause they are very intelligent guys but they are selling an image its all good with me. the weekend I am down there they will be in Detroit kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Firetaz419 View Post
    Caveman... you really dont know?

Okay, let me enlighten you what all the HYPE is about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3b04PBTv_0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vC09tWH0Ng
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bzWdYmjmE0

Wow, you spend your valuable time watching rednecks and their family dynamic. As dynamic as a bunch of barely educated, backwoods, got rich by being lucky that there is a bunch of yuppy fools that will spend huge money on something to call in ducks to shoot. I have better things to do with my time like spend it with family and friends, work on motorcycles, ride, and hell even work would be better than that crap.
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free

Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    I don't really watch the show but I am a duck hunter and its just one of many stops on the trip. I have seen a few episodes and it is fiction cause they are very intelligent guys but they are selling an image its all good with me. the weekend I am down there they will be in Detroit kinda funny.
    Yea, Bomb. I wouldn't mind going on that trip if I could, not to see the Duck Commander stuff, but to ride the ride. Spend some time with you, etc. That's the part I'd like. I really don't give 2 cents about Duck Dynasty.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Wow, you spend your valuable time watching rednecks and their family dynamic. As dynamic as a bunch of barely educated, backwoods, got rich by being lucky that there is a bunch of yuppy fools that will spend huge money on something to call in ducks to shoot. I have better things to do with my time like spend it with family and friends, work on motorcycles, ride, and hell even work would be better than that crap.
    Haha the funny part about your comment, is that Phil Robertson (a 61 year old male) has a bachelor's in phys ed, a masters in education, and was a teacher for SEVERAL years. He had a life of sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Found god, and turned his life around. All they are trying to portray in the show is down south redneck hillbillies that do nothing but hunt, fish, and make duck calls, but if you were to read up on their backgrounds they are rather normal people who had a chance with Hollywood and now they are making the money.

I can think of ALOT worse television out there. Especially when you think about what your kids may or may not see while channel surfing..
    some people just need a high five.. in the face.... with a chair......

Whats Duck Commander? is that part of that crazy duck dynasty thing? I don't see what the hype about that show is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firetaz419 View Post
    Haha the funny part about your comment, is that Phil Robertson (a 61 year old male) has a bachelor's in phys ed, a masters in education, and was a teacher for SEVERAL years. He had a life of sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Found god, and turned his life around. All they are trying to portray in the show is down south redneck hillbillies that do nothing but hunt, fish, and make duck calls, but if you were to read up on their backgrounds they are rather normal people who had a chance with Hollywood and now they are making the money.
    Exactly.. and it's funny as hell!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Ya I wish I could Go on a TWC ride. Ive been going nuts. I'm contemplating going down to royal joke and stealing one hahahaha. JK but seriously you wants to go.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMedic View Post
    Ya I wish I could Go on a TWC ride. Ive been going nuts. I'm contemplating going down to royal joke and stealing one hahahaha. JK but seriously you wants to go.
    Hey - you can borrow the SuperGlide if you want to Lance. No worries.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide