Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TWC - Saturday Mass - 08/03/2013

Default TWC - Saturday Mass - 08/03/2013

For those interested in an epic WSL ride.

Meet at Shell Gas Station (just west of US23) at North Territorial and US23 at 10am on Saturday, August 3, 2013

This ride will include ride captains and will be a controlled (as safe as possible) ride with several groups of riders including: front pack for anyone that wants to go fast (spirited ride), middle pack for those not on a Sunday ride but not wanting to push it too hard and then a back pack for anyone just cruising enjoying the back roads or beginners and of course a sweeper in the way back to keep an eye on things.

Ending up at the Beach Grill. Epic eating establishment - don't miss this one. That's fo sho.

http://www.beachbarclarklake.com/

Questions, comments, derogatory remarks, requests or if you just want to tell us how cool you are post up - this is a free for all anarchy fucking thread. Post up too if you plan to join this ride so I know to look out for you.

Recap:

Date: Saturday, August 3, 2013
    Briefing: Get up and ride your motorcycle out to US23 and North Territorial Shell Gas Station
    Or be super fucking cool and ride Al's ride and then meet us for the WSL ride
    Time: 10:00am EST
    What: WSL ride led by the legendary go kart champion MRP - this ride will lead us deep into the inner sanctum of the WSL (Mr. Bs, amazon, waterloo, etc. etc.)
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

The early bird ride will meet up with you guys at 10 am for anyone wanting to continue on. I'll be heading back east at that point to go to work. Sounds like an EPIC day of riding in store.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Dammit. Another Saturday that I can't sleep in.

I don't want to miss a chance to be "super fucking cool", so if I make it to the early morning ride, I'll join this ride, too. Then you can all see my super fucking cool XR1200x in the flesh. And my lawn can go another week without getting mowed.

-Fred.

Also happening on Saturday at roughly the same time and in roughly the same area as our ride destination:
    - Town & Country Sports Center H-D (US12 & US127) is having their Customer Appreciation Day until 3pm.
    - Northaven (nudist) Resort (Brooklyn, MI) is having their Biker Bash Weekend.

I just never know what I'll find on my Motorcycle events calendar!
    Last edited by beeman07; 08-01-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: ...also happening...
    2013 Ural Patrol
    2012 H-D XR1200x
    2003 H-D Sportster Hugger

That sounds like an awesome day of riding Fred!!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

damn you guys always do the EPIC rides the weekend i work at the fire dept. next weekend lets do a North East ride of the state

Where ya thinking Firetaz??
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

oh I don't care, any where is nice... its slow riding up till Lake Orion / Oxford but after you get through there its all country. I love taking the ninja out that way - i just don't know any stops that we could make, like you guys usually do.

Ok how about we line up an ESL ride for next weekend? I have plenty o plenty of east side people interested - I will talk to my peepz and let you know the details. And we will do it proper on sunday for TWC so gasman doesn't get butthurt. Maybe I will put a side car on my bike so he can do a ride along (NOT!).

Well in terms of the other 2 events - clothed and clothing optional - we will definitely be in the area so would be really easy to get to those whether or not a group goes and breaks off or not who knows? Just depends. We could have 20+ bikes on the 10am ride. Never know - some weekends 1 or 2 people show up. Other weekends the fucking gas station is over run with bikes and grisly motherfuckers ready to ride.
    Redline Superbike

Sounds good to me Mud, just let me know! i for once have the whole weekend to myself next weekend, no FD and no working in Ponti-Crack! weather permitting ill be out every day starting Thursday HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Firetaz419 View Post
    Sounds good to me Mud, just let me know! i for once have the whole weekend to myself next weekend, no FD and no working in Ponti-Crack! weather permitting ill be out every day starting Thursday HAHA
    No worries - I feel your pain. Just finished 5 weekends away. Finally now I will get to put some miles down. August 1? Bullshit. But whatever - it is life. This Saturday the fun governor has plans ALL FUCKING DAY so I am going, GASMAN SURVEY SAYS - put some miles down. Sunday I have to chop wood and bbq for my sister's birthday. So it worked out better this way. But we can do a proper TWC on Sunday August 11, 2013. I will put it on the calendar now so the fun governor doesn't nix it. I got to ride ALOT in August because my September is totally fucked - going to be on the road most of the month or in a plane or somewhere on one of the continents. Got Vegas, Deal's Gap and Oktoberfest all in the same month.
    Redline Superbike