Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Um wtf?

Default Um wtf?

So I take my son to get his yearly "wellness" checkup the other day - yearly physical exam.

The doctor starts interrogating him and me. I was like what the fuck is this shit? She is asking me if I have guns?? What does that have to do with his physical well being - her job is a doctor to check out his health not play ATF agent. My FIL says this is tied into Obamacare. I don't know what it is but it is flat out bullshit. How about a cup of doyourfuckingjobandshutthefuckupbitch? Asked about a million questions.

This is how stupid shit happens and parents get in trouble when a kid, who is 7, says something wrong, etc. The kid is 7 - they have no idea what is going on but I do. I will refuse to see that fucking doctor ever again and will change offices if I have to.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

And the correct answer is NUNJA

NUN JA FUCKIN BUSINESS!

YeahMudd, got an email survey after my last dr. apt. After answering a few basic questions it started to get into, Have I ever discussed
    depression with my dr? Has he ever suggested antidepressants? WTF. I didn't answer and both my dr. and ins. company deny knowing about it! BE VERY CARFULL! NOBAMA is working hard to disarm all!
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Redline Superbike

Yeah that's some BS right there!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Wait till home owners/auto insurances have the incentive's to cancel your policies if you own guns... JOY! Won't that be fun!!!!

Our recent survey was the same thing, wanted to know the last time we had ONE drink and drove. Last time you drove above the speed limit... bla bla bla!!!

Like Don said... times a coming...

I was drinking a drink and driving over the speed limit as I wrote this fucking survey.

Love, x o x o

Go Fuck Yourself II
    Redline Superbike

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    I was drinking a drink and driving over the speed limit as I wrote this fucking survey.

Love, x o x o

Go Fuck Yourself II

Hahahaha,

Another question was (obviously there was a seperate Q for females... "How often do you give your testicles an exam for lumps" I seriously answered "My wife does at least ones a week with here mouth"... I don't know if that was what they were looking for... but, yeah, that's what they got.... My wife did the same on hers...

I couldn't agree more! GO FUK YOURSELVES!

That is crazy guys... what would they say if you just put FU in each question that is non-related.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

And Hillary is next.....God help us all. This is not the same country I was born in.