Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starbucks refuses to ban guns in its shops

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    At least here in NY it is only a store policy to ban weapons. It is not a criminal offense. Now they can ask you to leave and if you do not comply you can be arrested but no store or business can make a law.
    But Bloomberg can take your guns away and tell you you cant have a Big Gulp from 7/11

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    At least here in NY it is only a store policy to ban weapons. It is not a criminal offense. Now they can ask you to leave and if you do not comply you can be arrested but no store or business can make a law.
    It's the same way here. They can ask you to leave, and if you refuse, you are trespassing and can be arrested for that. The business aren't making laws, they are making their own decisions on store policies on weapons being allowed, whether concealed or not. If you don't comply with store policy, they can ask you to leave.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    I have been into multiple stores that are anti gun and have the little slashed circle over the gun but as I carry concealed just shut your mouth go in conduct your business and no one is the wiser.
    The only problem I have with that, Caveman, is that the business still profits in spite of the fact that you disagree with their policy. I do my best not to shop at businesses that restrict my ability to defend myself. I will admit, that is difficult to do, especially at the mall. So, I avoid the mall as much as possible, and when I do go, I follow your advice.

Here is a list of businesses in Michigan that prohibit weapons being brought in. I try to avoid each of these places and shop at ones which don't post those restrictions. You can see that American Jewelry & Loan (the Hardcore Pawn shop from TV) in Detroit is on there. Which I find ironic, cause I can definitely see the silhouette of a gun under Les, the old man's sweater in just about every episode.

http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp

My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

eat a fucking bag of dicks is right - what a piece of shit fucking article. Of all those gun deaths how many happen in places like starbucks and how many are legal guns? Go fuck yourself. Let's start a petition to keep guns in starbucks and reverse shocker those worthless cunts. Fuck that shit.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members