_________
    Roll away the dew...

Both of those dumb ass clams needs to eat a bag of dicks
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Let's ban guns from Starbucks because where guns already aren't allowed children have been killed. Yep, makes a lot of sense. NOT!

This is how it always seems to go. An inane argument gets media play because of how they 'feel' about this subject. The facts are, as far as I know, there haven't been any mass shootings at any Starbucks that I can recall. Where guns are already banned there have been several. So which system works better as the deterrent. DUH!
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

So the local gun store here, a privately owned store has at least 5-7 employees on the floor at any given time. Some open carry, some conceal but everyone knows that the employees are armed. Now this store does tens of thousands of dollars in business every day and a good deal is in cash. How likely is it for this store to get held up? Moms against guns? I think they need to be re-named Moms Against Reality.
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    So the local gun store here, a privately owned store has at least 5-7 employees on the floor at any given time. Some open carry, some conceal but everyone knows that the employees are armed. Now this store does tens of thousands of dollars in business every day and a good deal is in cash. How likely is it for this store to get held up? Moms against guns? I think they need to be re-named Moms Against Reality.

I like that! But that would imply they have some type of grasp on reality, and less of an emotional quip... Ignorance IS BLISS!

Starbucks is just stating that they are not above the law. Pure and simple. The local state laws allow for the open carry, so they do. Even in states that don't allow open carry, I bet they allow concealled carry.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

The thing is, business owners have the right to decide what happens on their property. If they decide not to allow any weapons of any kind that's their exercising of their constitutional rights. And they aren't infringing on my constitutional rights if they make that decision. I don't have to (and won't) go to a business that won't allow me the option to protect myself.

I allow both open & concealed carry at my stores. It makes me safer, it makes my staff safer, and it makes my customers safer. These idiots that want to dictate to me, or to Starbucks, or to any business what they should or should not allow are full of hot air! If they want to be vulnerable, let them open their own gun free coffee shops. We'll see how that works out for them.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

I have been into multiple stores that are anti gun and have the little slashed circle over the gun but as I carry concealed just shut your mouth go in conduct your business and no one is the wiser. Now, if something happens and you have to "skin that smoke wagon", well, then you will have some questions to answer. But, if I save a life, be it mine or some one else, then I will cross that bridge when I get there. I have an answer to your fear of the criminally insane and requesting the law abiding citizens to not carry;

The retarded criminal wont give a shit about that sign and wn't keep their mouth shut, and won't care who they hurt in the commission of their crime, be it robbery or just flip out and kill a group of sheeple.
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free

Is there really an organization called "mothers against guns"? If so I find the acronym ironic.

At least here in NY it is only a store policy to ban weapons. It is not a criminal offense. Now they can ask you to leave and if you do not comply you can be arrested but no store or business can make a law.
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne