Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Centerstands for baggers

Default Centerstands for baggers

Who has one? Do you like it? What make is it? How do you use it? I think I have decided to Go with the EZ up for mine.
    Thank God for summer!!

Gas has one. Not sure which, but be careful, if you use a jack, you might lose some clearance.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Gas and I have the same one and I can't remember what the make is, I didn't order mine, got it off another guys bike before he traded it in. I do know its not the HD one. bolts up pretty easy and has plenty of clearance, unless your goin over curbs then it doesn't have a lot of clearance. It has the nice long but not too long standing lever.
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    Gas and I have the same one and I can't remember what the make is, I didn't order mine, got it off another guys bike before he traded it in. I do know its not the HD one. bolts up pretty easy and has plenty of clearance, unless your goin over curbs then it doesn't have a lot of clearance. It has the nice long but not too long standing lever.
    Is it the EZ UP? http://www.wheeldock.com/prod_EZ.shtml
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

I believe it is the EZ up. I'm sure Gas will be chiming in soon enough here. but it has the engagement pin thats long enough yet doesn't interfere with the passenger boards. I think it was like an additional 7-8 pounds of weight. but whats cool IMO is that you start the bike shift into gear and then just drive off of it and go no fuss no muss.
    Caveman

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    I believe it is the EZ up. I'm sure Gas will be chiming in soon enough here. but it has the engagement pin thats long enough yet doesn't interfere with the passenger boards. I think it was like an additional 7-8 pounds of weight. but whats cool IMO is that you start the bike shift into gear and then just drive off of it and go no fuss no muss.
    yep yep! it is the EZ-Up...I have the exact same one as Gas and Cave...mine was already on my bike when I bought it....
    look in here....http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/show...t=center+stand

a shot of my scoot and Gas Man's outside of Strange Daze Tattoo in Davidson,MI

What about ground clearance for a jack?
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

At least Dave knows!

It limits some jacking in the rear. You could put on center stand and then jack up even easier.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Mine is on my jack constantly - mostly for cleaning, but minor repairs, and heck, sometimes you just feel like taking your outer fairing off just for shits and grins (), a jack makes that much easier. (insert a promotional plug for J&S jacks... )

Speaking personally, a center stand doesnt solve any problems for me.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

I also have a J&S jack and I have no issues with the center stand.
    Caveman