Thread: Ride like a pro

Default Ride like a pro

RLP Advanced Rider class Sunday 28 0900-1300 at the Detroit Shrine's Temple in Southfield. I have heard good things about this class have some friends that do it every few years. Figured I would put it up on here I called him and for this class I am the only one so if we got a bunch of TWC peeps it would make it more fun. You can never have to many riding skills. Its $150 but if you are Active or retired military or LEO, Fire, EMS it is 125. Motor Officer Instructor, Gary Lewandowski, will be teaching the same professional instruction at his location.
    For information, please call 586-246-4344 or email Gary at gary@ridelikeapro-gl.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . You can sign up for Gary's classes at www.ridelikeapro-gl.com.

Great class from what I hear!! But I'll be out of town...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I took it last year, great class. Very challenging (especially with apes). I never did really take the time to practice after the class, so I dont think I was able to get as much out of it as I could have, but I did learn a ton.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

The class is a go if anyone wants to get in on it.

Bump