Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturday

The wife and I ran around the DR. She really likes her new Nightster.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Chad, glad to see yer back, nice bike, it's nice to see a venerable V4 in the group.

Yep, i'm still here, never left. it was hard to follow all the site transitions, but i'm here i found another site i've been lurking on too, along with all the magna boards i frequent. it's called www.detroitsportbikes.com and there are some people riding out by me that i plan on getting together with, as well as some rides with you guys here too. i still have to get some new tires on and install my new kevlar clutch, new progressive front springs, factory pro shift star kit, and a few other things. i've got my carbs all dialed in this year for my current setup. this thing halls balls the pull is amazing for basically a stock v-4. i need to head to a decent dyno shop to see what it's putting out now. can't wait to get out there. maybe i'll get some stuff done this week while it's raining. i'm sure i'll see ya out there soon.
    1995 Honda Magna VF750C

Nice... many people, including Bob and I on this site are DSB members... they are a club, but I have gone to a couple of their events.

Glad to see you here and hope to see you on a ride soon.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"