Thread: New Tires

Default New Tires

Just finally changed out the tires on my MV from Michelin Pilot Sport to Avon Storms. I had 7,000MI on the old ones and a good flat spot from travels. Feels so different now actually having a "tilt" in the handling. I had to go with a half size bigger from 65 to 70 because they don't have those on the halves. Front end feels so different, yet then again the whole handling is different. I have heard good things about the Storms and hoping I like the dual compound!

I've heard good things about them as well, might be my next tire, keep me posted or I'll just stop up and say hi. I do love getting new tires.

I will definitely let u know how i like them! Stop by any time! I love visitors

I know someone who has extensively tested Avons and had nothing but good reviews. I am digging the Bridgestone S20s after a year of riding on them but I did notice a very odd flat spot in the rear the other day - just like a 8" x 4" random flat spot. Had the tires off the ground all winter so no idea. Will ride it out.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Got some miles on the Avon's!! LOVE them!!!!!! Great tires so far!