Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruisin US12 - July 13th, 2013

Default Cruisin US12 - July 13th, 2013

May have to check this out...

Community Keeps Cruising Tradition Alive on Michigan Avenue in Downtown Wayne July 13th
    For the sixth year in a row classic and custom cars will fill Michigan Avenue in downtown Wayne!

The Cruisin' US12 event will be held on Saturday July 13th.

“This is the most popular single day event in Wayne”, said Sherrie Brindley a volunteer for the event. “The streets are lined with spectators starting at breakfast time and once the cars start cruising through, the festivities won't die down until the Rocky Horror Picture Show is over at the State Wayne Theater and the bars close that night.”
    This year the event has expanded to include children's activities and sidewalk sales and the annual downtown Wayne tradition: 25 cent hotdogs at Northside Hardware. There's something for everyone.
    The year Cruisin' U.S. 12 is being organized as a volunteer effort.
    John Goci, owner of the US12 Bar & Grill in downtown Wayne said, “When we heard that the former organizer was having a cruise in Westland instead of Wayne, a group of us met and decided we would do the work to keep the event alive in Wayne."
    Various downtown businesses, residents, local leaders and service organizations will be putting on Cruisin’ US12 "pot luck"style with everyone doing a little something to make the event happen.

Cruisin' US12 Activities Visit www.cruisinus12.com or the Facebook page www.facebook.com/cruisinus12 for updates.

• Hearse Club and Zombie Party in the parking lot of Icon Computer Solutions at the “end of the line”.
    • Live band and “front row” outdoor patio seating along Michigan Avenue at the US12 Bar & Grill.
    • Northside Hardware Hot Dog Days A hot dog and a coke for 25 cents all weekend July 11th – 13th!
    • Sidewalk Sales throughout downtown all weekend July 11-13th.
    • Customer Appreciation Day at JR3′s BeerTown – Food, Activities & Fun at Wayne’s Favorite Party Store!
    • Hoopers! Hula Hoop performance by local hoopers including Irene Ivanac whom many of you know from the Wayne Farmers Market as “The Hula Hoop Lady”.
    • Children’s Activities at First Congregational Church of Wayne
    • Dorsey Business School Open House
    • Rocky Horror Picture Show with audience participation at the State Wayne Theater in downtown Wayne at 11:30pm.
    • Local Artist Display at the Wayne Bar and Grill featuring local Wayne artist Bill Fahey’s metal sculptures like the Detroit Tigers emblem. For more about Billy’s creations visit his Facebook page atwww.facebook.com/wirecreations.us

Cruisin' US12
    www.cruisinus12.com
    www.facebook.com/cruisinus12
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

That sounds like a good time! but that is my weekend to work....so I am out maybe next year...

I live like 2 blocks from Michigan Ave where the cruise is. It is not to bad. Last time I was in town for it was 2 years ago and it was pretty good. If there is going to be a group meeting up or riding through a couple times let me know I will ride for a few and meet up!!
    2012 Street Glide 103 with Blacked out front end, 12 PYO Monkey Bars, RC Components RC Xcelerator tuner, RC Components Majestic Eclipse Air Cleaner, Blacked out passenger backrest, 4" RC X Haust Exhaust with removed cat, lowered 2 inches, and HID headlight.

I'm out, camping with the fame that weekend.
    Caveman

Here's my 10¢, my 2¢ are free

Forgot the best part Chris:

Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

I say we do both!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I am just skeptical - zombie makeup along with water and soap? Not too sure about that but hell I will give er a go.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Huum?

I searched waterproof zombie make up
    http://www.topmark.co.nz/articlelive...Full-View.html
    Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by Thruxtonbill View Post
    I searched waterproof zombie make up
    http://www.topmark.co.nz/articlelive...Full-View.html
    Who knew?
    There's naked boobies there!