Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harley Touring 4" RC Components Slip On Exhaust

Exclamation Harley Touring 4" RC Components Slip On Exhaust

I have a set of slip ons for Harley touring bike for sale. They are RC Components 4" slipons in chrome. Only have about 2,000 miles on them. They have the Excalibur eclipse tips on them. They sound just like Rinehart 4" pipes but little deeper sound. There is a little scrape on the tip on the bottom side but can't see it at all. Lookin to get $350 OBO for them. You can either PM me or txt me for pictures or with offers at 734-589-5517. I love the sound and look of these pipes but going different direction.
    2012 Street Glide 103 with Blacked out front end, 12 PYO Monkey Bars, RC Components RC Xcelerator tuner, RC Components Majestic Eclipse Air Cleaner, Blacked out passenger backrest, 4" RC X Haust Exhaust with removed cat, lowered 2 inches, and HID headlight.

Great sounding pipes!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yes they are great sounding pipes Gas Man. Anyone interested?
    2012 Street Glide 103 with Blacked out front end, 12 PYO Monkey Bars, RC Components RC Xcelerator tuner, RC Components Majestic Eclipse Air Cleaner, Blacked out passenger backrest, 4" RC X Haust Exhaust with removed cat, lowered 2 inches, and HID headlight.

What kind of pipes are ya gonna go with?

I am getting a blacked out system from a buddy of mine who sold his bike. He owes me money so he said he would give me his blacked out system that is still virtually brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearldrums2 View Post
    I am getting a blacked out system from a buddy of mine who sold his bike. He owes me money so he said he would give me his blacked out system that is still virtually brand new.
    sounds cool!

bump to the top anyone interested?

If they were black I'd take em from you. But I have had problems in the past with powdercoating pipes, so I'd rather avoid that for myself.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Understandable.

4th of July bump