Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yamaha XS-650 Street Tracker **VIDEOS&PHOTOS* Make offer.

Quote Originally Posted by JMiller057 View Post
    Haha, you guys are class acts. A friend pointed me out to this site so I looked around read some posts, everyone "seemed" cool, and the posts were all informative or interesting. So I figured I throw my bike up that I got for sale since I got a couple bikes already. So you're gonna hate on me cause I copy & pastes my Craigslist ad in the CLASSIFIED forum and I couldn't find the Craigslist post on here? You guys are too funny. It's even better when the moderator approves a post then hops on his personal account to bash the post he just approved.
    Moderator? Huh... didn't realize we had any and that I got demoted. Damn.

I approved the post in case it benefited a regular poster on here. We don't know you, you didn't introduce yourself, so if we don't know you and think you were just CL posting on here, I don't care about your sale UNLESS it benefits another member here.

Further, I tend to approve stuff like this that may be sketchy (at times and sometimes not), because 90% of the time these guys are "on the job" in self policing, which is why we don't have moderators here. We simply haven't had the need.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    not sure about your first post though...
    This was bashing? huh...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlide View Post
    Jmiller,

Why not start over? Go to the Introductions section of the forum, and tell us a little bit about yourself and what you ride. Like Cave said, it is only good forum etiquette. Maybe someone did tell you to join and post the bike here, and ok, that's cool. It's done. Now let's get back to the basics. Or you can just take your ball and go home. Either way, this thread should be over. Nothing good is gonna come out of it.
    SuperGlide is wise beyond his years... oh wait... he isn't a spring chicken but he's not really that old either... damn. We are all screwed.

Seriously, a nice little intro, and maybe come out and ride with us. I for one would love to see this bike in person. Gotta see what $7k in it looks like in person.
    Last edited by Gas Man; 06-26-2013 at 12:42 AM.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    SuperGlide is wise beyond his years... oh wait... he isn't a spring chicken but he's not really that old either... damn. We are all screwed.
    My grandson told me the other day, as we were playing in the pool, that I could play 'the old man'. Spring chicken, I ain't. For sure.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.