Thread: Going West

Default Going West

To all the good people of TWM Forum Some of you know I host in the summer months a stop in and host a stay at my home one day or a week free in Cheyenne Wyoming for bikers who are traveling west and are going thur Cheyenne via Sturgis,Trail ridge Colorado or some other place than Cheyenne LOL. Im off I 80 and have 40-30 shop complete with tools and lifts if you need it and overnite parking inside the garages. I also have a spare home(on property) that sleeps 6-10 plus 10 acres of tent space if you like camping out refrige and heat, shower if needed. This is something to think or look forward to if interested Pm me.
    V/H 2-1 PCV PROGRESSIVE 944 KLOCK WERKS 6.5 SOLO SEAT SOFTPEDLE CONTROL 360 HIWAY PEGS BIGSUCKER V/H THROTTLE PAC REDSHIFT 577 WITH DUAL TENSIONERS ADJUSTABLE PUSH TUBES FUELING HP LIFTERS DYNO TUNED one hp per cu in pulls hard from 2000 -redline with no dip in dyno lines 96 CU

Might have to check this out for my trip out west probably on the way home though.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Mighty nice of you Chop. I'm only going as far as Sturgis this summer, I actually checked to see how far Cheyenne was from there just to add to the adventure, but its too far out of the way.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Nice of you to offer out your crib! awesome!

That's way over the top man for you to offer.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"