Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TWC- June 9, 2013 Lexington....Wadhams area

Quote Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
    It was great to see ya guys! Wish I could have went on the ride with ya! I skipped the pic because I didn't want to leave any evidence that I was out for a ride. Lol
    Still can't comprehend why the guy hasn't come to pick up his bike, crazy.

It was a great day. The ride was great the people were spectacular the food was awesome perfect day. Do to a GPS on Crack after finding Lenard, MI with a few construction detours I got home with around 250 mile on the tires and lots of great food in the tummy. What a great day!

yep, was a great day had lots of good discussion about bike stuff in general and got to know one of our newer members, Owl. He showed me two new gadgets that I would like to get my hands on; the 7 pin din to head phone plug adapter and the molded ear phones. Although the later are a bit expensive but I would think in the long run they would be worth it for not just the bike but work as well.
    Had a good time chatting with JY Jon as well about some of the forum topics and the "Zebra Bar" waiter at dinning place.....
    Caveman

Here's my 10, my 2 are free

Sounds like a great time.....to bad I didn't take Gas Man's advice about paying to have some
    One else f up your scoot....
    Ever Kiss a Freight Train???

that waiter.... it's hard to be metro living in the sticks i'll try to make at least 1 ride a month, always have bikes to work on so it's hard to get away sometimes. I went home and put a new chain on the road raper for next time !!

Quote Originally Posted by Thruxtonbill View Post
    Also wanted to say that I'm not a fan of group rides, however the short time I rode with you guys was the best group ride I've ever been on, kept up the pace and no squids.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruxtonbill View Post
    Also wanted to say that I'm not a fan of group rides, however the short time I rode with you guys was the best group ride I've ever been on, kept up the pace and no squids.
    My thought exactly, but I had another wonderful group ride with folks I met on the internet, funny how that works!
    Meeting you and Mike made me more comfortable about the Hocking Hills ride coming up!

Yeah Cave... waiting on owl to get the info on the adapter... I even started a thread for him!

Yeah Sprink... looking forward to it.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"