Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TWC- June 9, 2013 Lexington....Wadhams area

Default TWC- June 9, 2013 Lexington....Wadhams area

Just throwing this out there....of anyone wants to ride up this way.....we can ride through Barrets Hill and take the back roads to Lexington....swing by Dorsey house on the way there...hit Lexington....then hit the Angry Bull on the way back...
    I was talking to Moe and I know he has been wanting to ride up and check out this area...
    I can meet everyone at the Mobil station at the Wadhams rd. exit....then we can ride towards my crib and head out....let me know what everyone thinks....I'm down for any ride...

I'm game.

I could meet some folks @ 94 & 59 on our way NE.

Check the hours for those locations for a Sunday. Then figure a time... usually 10 somin is good.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I will see what times the Dorsey house opens...and I will figure out a place to go in Lexington...I know they have a A&W there lol
    U guys let me know what time ya want to meet at Mobil...maybe around 10:30am ....suppose to be like 72 Sun

I just checked and the Dorsey House opens at 11 am but that will be a stop if everyone wants to check it out....cool place out in the sticks

Sounds good.......I'm in for this.

There are a few places in Lexington...the A&W...The Cadillac House...Wimpy's....we can decide were to go for lunch....then stop by the Bull on the way back for a drink or something

Im in sounds like a good way to put some miles down

Sounds good, but not sure about work, the company seems to schedule to best screw up my plans.
    They are talking about working Sunday, but we're not working 12's yet, so I won't know 'til Thur.

I'm out. Have fun, ride safe.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Put me down as a maybe, need to get my rear brake back in order, don't ask. 136 is fun running west through Avoca and Brockway, could cut north to Yale and then cut back to the lakeshore or run 19 up to Peck and cut back to Lexington?
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.