Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Skilled Rider Class

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    OK - well Pioneer, I'll see you there. Bomb, I'll look forward to riding with you another time.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlide View Post
    OK - well Pioneer, I'll see you there. Bomb, I'll look forward to riding with you another time.
    Yes, Sorry I missed it but I still had a great day and got in a little over 250 miles.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Macon, MI
    Posts
    60

    Default

    How did this class turn out? I'm thinking about signing up for their next one, but would like more information before I do.

    Thx!
    2013 Ural Patrol
    2012 H-D XR1200x
    2003 H-D Sportster Hugger

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beeman07 View Post
    How did this class turn out? I'm thinking about signing up for their next one, but would like more information before I do.

    Thx!
    I am doing one on Sunday In Southfield its Ride like a Pro there is a thread on here with all the links.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Macon, MI
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    I am doing one on Sunday In Southfield its Ride like a Pro there is a thread on here with all the links.
    I've been eyeing that one up, too; but I'm not 100% sure that I'm available on Sunday. But if I do sign up, I'll see you there!
    2013 Ural Patrol
    2012 H-D XR1200x
    2003 H-D Sportster Hugger

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beeman07 View Post
    I've been eyeing that one up, too; but I'm not 100% sure that I'm available on Sunday. But if I do sign up, I'll see you there!
    Sounds Good it should be a good class.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beeman07 View Post
    How did this class turn out? I'm thinking about signing up for their next one, but would like more information before I do.

    Thx!
    It turned out great! Learned a lot, & the instructors were very knowledgable. This class really teaches you how to handle the bike well, but you have to follow through with practice afterward.

    If you're a HOG member they only charge $50 for the class, and if you turn the receipt in to HOG they'll give you a $50 credit toward anything from HOG, including membership. So you can basically take the class for free.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)



    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Farmington Hills-Algonac
    Posts
    187

    Default

    I am hopefully taking the mSF training course so I can help teach next year. Maybe do my own class!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brownstown, MI
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastfem24 View Post
    I am hopefully taking the mSF training course so I can help teach next year. Maybe do my own class!
    That would be awesome Jess!
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)



    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •