Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Skilled Rider Class

OK - well Pioneer, I'll see you there. Bomb, I'll look forward to riding with you another time.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlide View Post
    OK - well Pioneer, I'll see you there. Bomb, I'll look forward to riding with you another time.
    Yes, Sorry I missed it but I still had a great day and got in a little over 250 miles.

How did this class turn out? I'm thinking about signing up for their next one, but would like more information before I do.

Thx!
    2013 Ural Patrol
    2012 H-D XR1200x
    2003 H-D Sportster Hugger

Quote Originally Posted by beeman07 View Post
    How did this class turn out? I'm thinking about signing up for their next one, but would like more information before I do.

Thx!
    I am doing one on Sunday In Southfield its Ride like a Pro there is a thread on here with all the links.

Quote Originally Posted by bombdog View Post
    I am doing one on Sunday In Southfield its Ride like a Pro there is a thread on here with all the links.
    I've been eyeing that one up, too; but I'm not 100% sure that I'm available on Sunday. But if I do sign up, I'll see you there!
    2013 Ural Patrol
    2012 H-D XR1200x
    2003 H-D Sportster Hugger

I've been eyeing that one up, too; but I'm not 100% sure that I'm available on Sunday. But if I do sign up, I'll see you there!
    Sounds Good it should be a good class.

Thx!
    It turned out great! Learned a lot, & the instructors were very knowledgable. This class really teaches you how to handle the bike well, but you have to follow through with practice afterward.

If you're a HOG member they only charge $50 for the class, and if you turn the receipt in to HOG they'll give you a $50 credit toward anything from HOG, including membership. So you can basically take the class for free.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

I am hopefully taking the mSF training course so I can help teach next year. Maybe do my own class!

Quote Originally Posted by Fastfem24 View Post
    I am hopefully taking the mSF training course so I can help teach next year. Maybe do my own class!
    That would be awesome Jess!
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.