Thread: Romeo Bike Night...

Default Romeo Bike Night...

Starts MAY 2nd....

Link to there Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BikeNightInTheVillage
    Ever Kiss a Freight Train???

I've been to Romeo bike nite a few time. They usually have a good turnout. In fact the last time we went we had to park on the north end of Main Street due to the lack of parking available.
    fat, loud and dirty

Quote Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
    I've been to Romeo bike nite a few time. They usually have a good turnout. In fact the last time we went we had to park on the north end of Main Street due to the lack of parking available.
    Ya its for sure a get there early if ya wanna park downtown..But getting there early is not all that bad...The Office Pub has good drinks and chow...Well good drinks is all I really know....LOL

Back before I got hurt in 2008 my office was in Romeo , so we ate at the office pub often. Food is good. And their beer was always cold!
    fat, loud and dirty

Sounds like a good time...I have every other Weds and Thurs off....so I could hit the Bull Weds...and Romeo Thurs

I'd be down!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bagger Dave View Post
    Sounds like a good time...I have every other Weds and Thurs off....so I could hit the Bull Weds...and Romeo Thurs
    Romeo is one of my favorites, its a downtown scene, not a single bar, and tons of bikes. It would be great to see some TWM faces there for sure.

I'm up for Wednesdays at Angry Bull - a bit far from me, but from here until school lets out is going to be difficult for me because my son has baseball games on Tuesdays and Thursdays
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Quote Originally Posted by Kosher View Post
    Romeo is one of my favorites, its a downtown scene, not a single bar, and tons of bikes. It would be great to see some TWM faces there for sure.

I'm up for Wednesdays at Angry Bull - a bit far from me, but from here until school lets out is going to be difficult for me because my son has baseball games on Tuesdays and Thursdays
    Not a single bar???? Lol....as far as the Angrybull goes...I'm coming from Imlay city we could meet up at Luckys and I will cruise out with ya...

if you come from the west side take telegraph north to square lake east to 75 north to 59 east to adams north to tienken east to rochester road north to 32 mile road east. nice ride and 32 mile has some wicked curves before you get into washington twp / romeo. my in laws live in romeo so I always take that route when I ride my cycle out there.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members