Thread: Progressive front springs and some powder coating

Default Progressive front springs and some powder coating

Well my progressive front springs finally came in. Chris and I will be tearing down my bike Sunday and sending the front fork tubes, chain guard, and probably my rear fender struts out to be powder coated black. Once I get them back the springs and new fork seals will be installed. I will be sure to post pics as the progress unfolds.
    -Mason

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown

I use to be a cockblock!!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckHunter View Post
    Well my progressive front springs finally came in. Chris and I will be tearing down my bike Sunday and sending the front fork tubes, chain guard, and probably my rear fender struts out to be powder coated black. Once I get them back the springs and new fork seals will be installed. I will be sure to post pics as the progress unfolds.
    That sounds like a good fall project I may do that to my front forks rather than the chrome. Thanks Have fun with it and keep us updated.

Yep... I have a busy week "planned" for my lift. Had TopShelf back out due to previous plans he didn't check on. Joe's on Sunday after TWC, Koshers on Friday, Moe & Rick thursday.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Can't wait to dig in!
    -Mason

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown

I use to be a cockblock!!