Thread: The Mack Attack In Syracuse, New York

Default The Mack Attack In Syracuse, New York

Well it was a lot smaller crowd than what was expected however we did get 2-3 thousand patriots. Sheriff Mack from Texas was one of the main speakers and really got the crowd fired up. Visit my website for all the latest updates. www.WNYTALKS.com "New numbers is 3-4 thousand."
    Last edited by Mad Dog; 03-23-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Hey MD, here are a couple of videos/stories you may be interested in, both NY based.

7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Protected By Guns

By John Hawkins
    March 23rd, 2013
    Townhall.com

"One of the great ironies of the gun control debate is that everyone who calls for gun control still wants a man with a gun protecting him. Every governor in America has armed security. You have to go through a metal detector guarded by men with guns to get into the Capitol building. Barack Obama has hundreds of Secret Service agents carrying fully automatic weapons who protect his safety.

Unfortunately, there are some people in this country who apparently believe they're so special, so elite, so much better than the rest of the "riff-raff," that they should have a right to be protected even if you don't."

Hypocrites Call For Gun Control

Video is about 10 mi long, well worth it. Watch the people who published all the gun owner stuff in NY squirm when asked if they'd put up a yard sign decalring their home 'gun free'. Not a single taker. Some even admit that having a sign would make them a target for criminals. Yeah? No shit?

Serbu Firearms Tells NYPD To Pound Sand

http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=95826

Serbu Firearms makes guns, including .50 BMG rifles. Someone from the News York Police Department contacted them:

On 03/18/2013 01:24 PM, XXXXXXXX wrote:
    > Mr. Serbu,
    >
    > My name is XXXXXXXX. I am assigned to the NYPD Firearms and Tactics Section. I have been directed to research a new semi-automatic .50 caliber platform for my department.
    >
    > Two weeks ago I spoke to Deanne at your office regarding the possibility of obtaining one of your rifles for test and evaluation.
    >
    > If you would please get back to me either way regarding this proposal I would appreciate it.
    >
    > XXXXXXXX
    > NYPD-FTS”

Serbu replied:

XXXX,
    Yes, I got the message and tried to return the call but got no answer. I appreciate your interest in our BFG-50A; I’m sure it would be an excellent addition to your department’s arsenal. Unfortunately, we have a policy of selling to state law enforcement agencies only what is allowed to be sold to private citizens in that state. Since the passage of the NY SAFE act, the BFG-50A is considered an assault weapon and as such is no longer available to private citizens in the state of New York. Therefore we have to respectfully decline to supply your department with BFG-50A rifles.

Regards,
    Mark Serbu”
    Last edited by telecast; 03-25-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

I sure hope that is true Tele. Because that is awesome!!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I've heard rumors that many arms and ammo manufacturers have climbed on this bandwagon. No sales to law enforcement in any states that restrict ownership or pass new laws beyond what's already in place. It started with 34, now it's up to 118, supposedly. I hard Glock told a major city to stuff it was well. The article said what city but I don't recall, may have been somehwere in Colorado.

Yeah, it'd be nice if it's true. Even if it is, not sure how long a manufacturer could sustain that. I would imagine large cities like Chicago, NY, LA spend millions a year.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Soon To Be My New Sig Pic
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne