Thread: North Carolina- Mountain Time!!!

Default North Carolina- Mountain Time!!!

I have not written those words in a long time!

Anyway, these are the dates as of now. April 30 departure, around noon or so, return on May 3. I can get in Friday and Saturday of riding.

Also, the Supermotojunkie crew is there that week and I am debating taking some more time off to hang out and ride with those guys.

Post up if anyone is interested. This will be my back on the saddle mountain trip, so it should a good one.

Can't wait!
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"

Default Re: North Carolina- Mountain Time!!!

this is the location I will be staying for the above dates.

http://www.ridersroost.com
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"

Berto,

Does that mean you are not going to S.E. Ohio?

Meinschaft

What what?!!!

No... it means that SE Ohio will be on another weekend.

We don't have a date for SE Ohio yet, let's set it and start planning. I just needed to book this place to be sure I got a room. Also, SE Ohio is a shorter drive so it can be a Friday departure... Sunday late night arrival at home.