Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hello My name is Jim. I was contacted by Dave Folco, you guy's know him as Bagger Dave. It's funny I sat on Dave's email for a few days and then it hit me "hey I think we used to work together" of course I couldn't remember where, but ya Dave and I worked together at Plastech, in Port Huron, MI.

I spoke with your forums owner/moderator Chris/Gas Man this morning for a good 1/2 hour and he asked that I start a thread here in the Introductions to introduce myself and my business. It was nice talking to you Chris.

I run www.gaugemods.net for modding your 2006 and newer Harley Gauges. I basically change the colors of your Tach and Speedo and the 4 outer gauges you order 194 LED Wedge bulbs from superbrightleds.com in the color to match your newly modded gauges they run about 6.00 each.
    I charge 125.00 for my service and this includes the return shipping. My turnaround time is 1-2 days and the gauges are back out the door.

If have any questions please visit my website or give me a call 810-488-2409

Jim
    www.gaugemods.net

Nice to talk to you Jim. Small freakin world man with your past working with Dave.

Good to have ya around. Not only as a local michigan biz but also a rider as well. Dave told me all about your bike. Perhaps you should tell the crew and we love pics... It can't all be about biz, now can it.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Welcome Jim good to have ya here!
    Yeah...post up some pics of your SG!

No I'm not at all just about biz. I was trying to figure out how to get pic loaded if there was a album I could start.

I just love talking about my bike it's named BadBagger08 for a reason

a brief description, lol
    103" SE 11:1 pistons, SE 110 heads ported polished, bronze guides, roller rockers, TMan 662-2 cams, Drago's BikeWorkes Header, Se Heavy Breather. Home made Nitrous system.
    Renagade 21" Yukon w/matching rotors, Wrap Fender, Arlen Ness deep cut Hot Legs, Lowered 2" front 1" rear. paint and stripping by Heavy Metals of Wyoming, MI

Could just upload as an attachement... sounds awesome!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Welcome to TWM, Jim! I hope we can support Michigan vendors, I need to figure out where gauge mods fit, but I'm guessing sometime this year, and you'll get my biz for sure!
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

I couldn't see where to upload attachments. I went advanced too.

I just made a little video of old girl before I put the cover on for the rest of the winter.
    You can follow me on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/jim.frederick.1428
    or
    http://www.facebook.com/gaugemods
    here is a link to the video enjoy

That thing sounds and looks killer. I bet she moves too, with those engine mods.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Welcome to the forum Jim.
    We won't hold your past association with Dave against you........
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Welcome......nice ride!