Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toss Those Wheel Weights!

Default Toss Those Wheel Weights!

Dyna Beads give you longer tire life and a smoother ride.
    Ever wonder if your tires are still balanced 1/2 way through the tread life?
    Chances are they are not.
    Dyna Beads re-balance your tires every time you ride!
    Simple at home installation.

Dyna Beads For All Makes
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Been a fan and user for YEARS!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I'll second that. Close to 100,000 on my last ones.
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.

You must be going on the re-use program?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I hate to say this but Dyna Beads are snake oil. Really go ask someone that balances tires for a living. They would not bring my 21" in, only wheel weights would do the job. The tire man just laughed.
    Really think about the physics of whats going on. the tire spins the dyna beads spin up the tire. the tire is unbalanced and that part spins all the way around what makes you think the dyna beads are going to the unbalanced part of the tire?

but if you believe, than that's all that matters. I believe in God but never meet him yet ether.

Everyone has an opinion but I can line up many satisfied customers that have extensive mechanical backgrounds and hundreds of other satisfied customers as well.

Maybe they did not satisfy you for whatever reason but to bash a vendors product isn't a way to make friends on a forum.

What type of mechanical background does your so called tire man have?????
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

I've been using something similar in my 35" truck tires and they work great. No vibes at any reasonable speed. I will be using them in my next set of bike tires as well.

"the tire man just laughed". Well no shit he doesn't want anyone doing there own balancing because he'll lose business.
    Need paint www.JAGPaint.com

I road the bike with Dyna Beads and it bounced, hopped up and down the road. I started out with 1oz in then added 2 then 3 and then 4oz of dyna beads it would not balance/smooth out. Only adding some ugly ass wheel weights balanced my wheel 21" Renagade and tire. I'm not Bashing you, Unless you produce the dyna beads. It's my opinion that they are "SNAKE OIL" if you have had good luck with them keep on using them and use them in your next set of tires.

By the way I used them in my stock wheels and tires and they worked fine. Opinions are like Aholes every1's got one, and I'm very opinionated.

Peace and ride on.

Just got mine last week so will update wen the ice melts off my road.during the annual checkup for my bike the service report stated that the front tire was out of balance. so I figured now was a good time to use the Dynabeads I bought couple years ago put them in this morning and went out for a ride it does seem to ride a bit smoother and a little less vibration. so far so good.I will be buying more.
    Last edited by leebo; 05-07-2015 at 10:41 PM.

You know I think they probably work for the majority of people, But when you get that severely out of balanced wheel and tire it just wouldn't do.

If you think I wasn't saying a prayer with every 0z that I added that it would bring my tire into balance your wrong. I didn't want to hang some ugly ass wheel weights on my 2000.00 wheel and rotors. Even the best looking wheel weights look like shit. I even tried having the Mechanic mount the wheel weights inside the rim but they fell off. He should have JB welded them on.