Thread: NY Counties Respond To NY SAFE ACT!

Default NY Counties Respond To NY SAFE ACT!

Check out this map.
    The momentum continues........

http://scopeny.org/
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

i don't understand it, what's the topic?

On January 15 our governor Comandante Coumo enacted and put into law an assault weapon ban, state firearm registration, 7round magazine capacities, backgroung checks for ammo purchases and other un-constitutional laws. The state has been in an uproar. Most County Sheriff's including mine here in Erie County have also sent letters to Albany stating that the measures are un-constitutional. There have been mass demonstrations throughout the state and another is scheduled for this saturday. It does not surprise me that this news has not reached uotside NY State. Most main stream, liberal media does not know what to do with this type of news as it does not support their agenda. Citizens have been very outspoken with the state police letting them know "We Will Not Comply!" At one of the state police meetings several in attendance asked if more prisons were being built to house us. This is getting ugly fast!
    I have setup a website pertaining to this situation.
    Check it out at this link.
    www.WNYTALKS.com
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

The nation is watching NY carefully.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"