Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Hocking Hills 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    that probably didn't go over too well. Did it?
    no. she is still whining about it. several cups of shut the fuck up later she will need years of therapy to cope with it. she might even put it in my eulogy along with all the other shit I should have done that I didn't know about.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Ok so finally I got my head out of my ass to breath some air for a minute - August 24, 25 - Bill? Anyone else? Interested? And I have some open time in September as well. I wouldn't mind doing the 8/22-8/25 UP run but would be a ton of slab miles on the R1 - may never walk again after that trip. I'd have to to start farther north than here to make it feasible. But I would definitely like to hit Hocking Hills again ASAP.
    Redline Superbike

If its my off weekend, and depending on $$$ - I'm down to join!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    I wouldn't mind doing the 8/22-8/25 UP run but would be a ton of slab miles on the R1 - may never walk again after that trip. I'd have to to start farther north than here to make it feasible. But I would definitely like to hit Hocking Hills again ASAP.
    I believe that ride has turned into a Tail of the Dragon ride now Mud. I think the UP ride is cancelled. You'll have to check with Denimblack.
    My Favorite Rides:
    2016 Ultra Limited
    2010 Ultra Classic
    2003 Dyna SuperGlide
    1967 Bell UH-1 Iroquois(Huey)

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlide View Post
    I believe that ride has turned into a Tail of the Dragon ride now Mud. I think the UP ride is cancelled. You'll have to check with Denimblack.
    Yes sirrrrrr.... U.P. ride has been changed up, heading south to deals gap. Leaving approximately 4ish on wend Aug 21st. Gonna stop near Dayton Ohio for the night then be at the dragon around noonish on Thursday. Then spend 2 days riding thru the smokies and take 2 days to ride back at our leisure. Anyone is welcome to join.
    some people just need a high five.. in the face.... with a chair......

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Ok so finally I got my head out of my ass to breath some air for a minute - August 24, 25 - Bill? Anyone else? Interested? And I have some open time in September as well. I wouldn't mind doing the 8/22-8/25 UP run but would be a ton of slab miles on the R1 - may never walk again after that trip. I'd have to to start farther north than here to make it feasible. But I would definitely like to hit Hocking Hills again ASAP.
    Meet up in the south somewhere. Cincinatti maybe or somewhere in Tennessee?
    some people just need a high five.. in the face.... with a chair......

Ok well I am going to Deal's Gap sometime in September so definitely out on that. But in on Hocking Hills - the dragon north.
    Redline Superbike

I am interested, but cannot commit. If I go I will head down Friday evening.

I have to work on the 24th so I'm out, but can plan something in Sept for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruxtonbill View Post
    I have to work on the 24th so I'm out, but can plan something in Sept for sure.
    Yes I was wondering if your plunge back into the corporate world would have an effect on going back. Ok let's shoot for September. Maybe I will use the 24/25 to take the fun governor somewhere to leave September more open for Hocking Hills. We are in serious jeopardy of failing to make this a tri-annual event.
    Redline Superbike