Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GTC - Bike Show - March 23-24

Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    Went to andersons.uh scrub that I mean motorcitypowersports openhouse.Not to bad free coffee and donuts(tim hortons ++)kinda surprised @ how many harleys they had on the showroom floor.
    The same guy that owns Motor City HD owns Motor City Power Sports, if you weren't aware.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

I had the time to ride up there today and would have but the salt on the roads shut me down. Not worth it to me. Did drive up to BBS though to do nothing but shoot the shit. Ended up with some bike wash and a oil filter catch pan...lol

So you went moe?

No.....to far to ride with to much salt on the roads. Now if this were at the GTC in Taylor, I would have gone.

I went... saw Ron Finch again, with his big collection.

They had some nice bikes up there. Saw some very stock late model bikes that just didn't seem to be show deserving... but ok.

Saw some more stupid from Detroit Baggers or whatever... They had the yellow dumb there but then some more bikes that had calipers dragging on their rotors and just stupid. I mean, this is what you have to show for your "pro" shop? Fuckin hacks!

Saw some other nice bikes...

Heck I even found myself sweet take off of Easy Riders bike but with some nice apes. The owner let me sit on it and I got a pic. Said he would make me a sweet deal! I'm thinking about it... would be a nice around the street hopper.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Love the apes, man.
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Do it G man. That easy rider bike would make you a great bar hopper...hahaha

I went. rode my bike there seen 2 bikes in the lot
    toby

Took my S.O. as she had some items she wanted. Bike show was interesting, (always enjoy Ron Finch), and I think Finch's "Triclops" to be about one of my all time favorite bikes, and has been for a lot of years. My good friend Dennis had two bikes entered, an Orange (Aeromacchi) dual purpose trail bike and a yellow "Shortster", I think there were only about 800 made.
    Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! Growing old is mandatory- growing up is OPTIONAL! I.B.A. #26543.