Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I never saw this

Default I never saw this

We are still led to believe that an assault rifle was used. Seems it was not. Wonder why this has not made big news?
    http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...08495#50208495
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

either way the damage is already done and the agenda moving forward is set. most people still believe an assault rifle was used. the company is still up for sale. dick's still pulled them from the shelves. it's like if I said hey don is a rapist. Whether that is true or not people would instantly believe it and your reputation would be tarnished forever. But if I say Don is this great guy who is going to win the nobel peace prize then they would have to verify my story and be skeptical.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

I fuckin hate this country!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

easy there killer. we could relocate your postwhoring fbwhoring ass to say india if you hate it here so much. don't be an amurika hater ya herd?
    Redline Superbike

Yeah yeah, calm down there G, this is the liberal media doing their thing. The Prez has an agenda, buckle up.
    I for one LOVE my country, to many before us have died so we can pray to who we want and live free, it's up to US to put it back the way our forefathers intended it to be. I know you're pissed and you don't really hate our country......so take it back or mud and I are going downriver and shove the stars and stripes up your ass.

That video is from the 15th of December like right after it happened. A lot of misinformation was around at that point. And still is.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

UH.......how bout them tigers?

Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    UH.......how bout them tigers?
    not yet rabbit, not yet
    Redline Superbike

Hey I will stand tall on my statement but add clarification.

Fuck this country the way it is. It's in shambles and the economy while making some recovery is more sensitive than caveman on a Sunday. We have record high unemployement, the social security system is about to collapse and send the economy into a further tail spin, and we have to hear about all this crap about adding gun laws to make it harder for law abiding citizens to get their firearms. It's f'in BS. If I had the ability to move to a solid gun state with conservatives, like Texas or Utah or Wyoming... I would in a heart beat. Someplace where I know my state govt would defend my CONSTITUTIONAL rights!

So until this shit is fixed... F this place... F the current president, F the media, F it all... it's BS and I'm fed up.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Ya gotta stop holdin back Chris. Its not good to hold your emotions in.
    We're worried about ya!
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne