Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: SERIOUS POST: My friend Matt is MIA

That's crazy they are being such pricks. Put that on their Facebook wall.

Update: Wed 23

My boss from work called over to the theater and convinced them to put up a flyer (not sure if it'll be on the front desk or in the employee area, I'll find out more when I get to work later). Writer from the Observer called to check if anything had changed before they fire up the printer. Story will be in tomorrow's paper.

I Had friends sending word out on FB within minuets of hearing that they wouldn't let us put up the flyer yesterday. May have played a hand in lobbying them today since most of my friends from work tend to have lots of friends on/off of FB.
    "Too smart for the low brows, too crude for the highbrows."
    "Malo periculosum libertatem quam quietum servitium."
    "I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery."

This really sucks, hoping it turns out well.

sorry to hear that. hope he turns up quick. I live in that general area so I will keep an eye out as well.
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Either way glad to hear the theator is stepping up.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Ill keep an eye out and I am also letting my coworkers no since we transport out of oakwood canton and other surrounding areas and are primary 911 for romulus and most of the downriver area so We'll be watching over here.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Quote Originally Posted by rugby66x View Post
    Ill keep an eye out and I am also letting my coworkers no since we transport out of oakwood canton and other surrounding areas and are primary 911 for romulus and most of the downriver area so We'll be watching over here.
    Much obliged.

My friend Pete received an email from high up the Emagine food chain after firing off a FB post regarding their initial refusal to post a flyer.

Dear Peter, I have spoken to our Canton General Manager Casey Grace and she told me that Friday night, a Canton Police Officer had come into the theater and inquired about Matts vehicle (he had ran the plate and discovered it belonged to Matt Morris). The officer asked to view our outdoor surveillance cameras and Casey obliged. When they pulled up the footage, the car was not visible from the camera angle we had on that portion of the lot and then the officer left (and the car was towed). Emagine has a long history of complying with local law enforcement so Im not sure where your information came from. From time to time, we have had private individuals come in and ask to see our tapes concerning issues of a more-personal nature (to catch a cheating spouse, etc.) and in those instances, we would require a court order in order to produce a copy of our surveillance video.

If you know firsthand of another law enforcement individual coming in after the initial visit on Friday night that request to see the tape and they were denied, please let me know and I will gladly investigate further. I also told Casey that wed be more than happy to post some of Matts missing person flyers up at our entry to help out. I apologize for any confusion we have caused and you can rest assured that we are here to help. Thank you.

"Too smart for the low brows, too crude for the highbrows."
    "Malo periculosum libertatem quam quietum servitium."
    "I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery."

Looks like a good CYA in public view response.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Any updates?

Where did the link to the paper go?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"