Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S.E. Michigan here!

Default S.E. Michigan here!

If anyone is ever looking to ride let me know.* I prefer early morning Saturday or Sunday rides but am always up for riding.
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Default Re: S.E. Michigan here!

where are we going??
    william

Quote Originally Posted by detdrbuzzard
    where are we going??
    Where ever. LOL* I usually head south and west.* Like the Monroe and Dundee areas or maybe Irish Hills.

HI
    i live in mason, just bought a 1982 virago 920, and would love to go riding. have sundays open. And did you say DUNDEE????? ! Hmmm, cabelas is located there could satisfy 2 urges at once LOL

Quote Originally Posted by disconvobulated
    HI
    i live in mason, just bought a 1982 virago 920, and would love to go riding. have sundays open. And did you say DUNDEE????? ! Hmmm, cabelas is located there could satisfy 2 urges at once LOL
    We had a Mason guy ride with us a couple of weeks ago.* Maybe we can plan a ride next Sunday?* I forgot this weekend was a holiday and the Detroit Grand Prix.

I'm in SE MI too, (Taylor) and am always up for a ride. I like the early weekend rides too, just cuz the butt-heads are still in bed and such.

Lets get a little ride planned!* ;D

hey joker,
    im headed to taylor this wed to take my cdl a drivin test going to trainco... LEST RIDE, we all need to plan a meet and greet...

Quote Originally Posted by disconvobulated
    hey joker,
    im headed to taylor this wed to take my cdl a drivin test going to trainco... LEST RIDE, we all need to plan a meet and greet...
    A short afternoon ride and/or meet would be ok with me. I'll probably be out of work at 3pm, (subject to change as the wind blows because my boss is a bi-polar whack job), so then I could be somewhere.

Where will ya be, and when will ya be there?*

My Vulcan is down until my new coil and wires come in.* I swear all of the bikes I have ever owned require a special order on the simplest items!* HOPEFULLY they get here this week so I can ride this weekend.*

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    My Vulcan is down until my new coil and wires come in.* I swear all of the bikes I have ever owned require a special order on the simplest items!* HOPEFULLY they get here this week so I can ride this weekend.*
    Dennis Kirk ships PDQ and so does Bike Bandit.

Stay away from Ron Ayers for stock replacement parts. They usually have the lowest prices, but delivery time is 10 days to 2 weeks.

Dennis Kirk ships same day as ordered if they have it, and if ordered by 8pm. So you'll have it in 2 days with just their standard shipping. They also beat any advertised price, and ship free if over $100

Bike Bandit is usually 3 days, sometimes up to 5.