Thread: meet and greet...

Default meet and greet...

Let's see, we have people all around the metro area. Me, Twised and FZ1Bill are east siders, Betty and DetDrBuzz metro detroit, Berto and Meinschaft are west siders, Bob is downriver, and Gasman, I forgot where ya live. Of course there are others, I'm just naming a few. So where is a centrally located place for us to meet? City wise, it seems like it would be Royal Oak, but I really don't care where it ends up being, as long as the place itself fits our needs. Time wise, let's say 6 or so?
    LET'S PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER AND FIND A PLACE!!!!

Default Re: meet and greet...

i already started a meet & greet, check active topics. noone has come up with a place or time
    william

Yea, this was supposed to be a reply to the last post in that thread, but for whatever reason it started a new one. Oh, must be cuz I spelled "greet" differently. Anyways, we gotta decide on a place! I hope everyone can make it. And actually, Berto was hoping we could make it Sunday instead of Saturday, if that's okay with everyone... ?

I'm in B-Town....

And don't worry about me boys and girls...

With the house projects, my dad, work, playing fill in dad for niece/god child while Bro in law is out of town, working on some new Harleys for the garage, ect...

I have way too much on my plate right now...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Let's say Sunday at 1pm for lunch and some drink at Memphis Smoke or Mr. B's in Royal Oak. I have to go to Indi Saturday for the day with Jamie for work.

If not, that's cool... you guys can meet in Sat and I'll catch you at the next one.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"