Thread: Starting to get more serious with Bike Painting

Default Starting to get more serious with Bike Painting

This is kind of a reintroduction. I've been a forum member for awhile but not much of a poster. I'm that way on most of the forums I'm on. I contacted GasMan about becoming a forum sponser and he suggested I start a post about my work first.

Over the past several years I've gradually worked my way back into custom bike painting and this year was fairly busy for me. I'm on my 11th bike. I'm a one man operation so that's 1 per month so far. This was a hobby I started over 20 years ago and I'm still plugging away at it. Over the past 5 years most of my work has come via the internet through forums and facebook. I'd really like to get more local business and therefore why not work through a local forum.

I'll also offer up my knowledge and experience through the forum for anyone who has paint related questions. I'm self taught but over time I've delt with most paint issues at least once.

Here's a link to my website that I started a couple months ago. It's rough but gets the pictures out there. www.jagpaint.com

My biggest accomplishment in painting was making a cover this year. May AI Motorcycle Bagger. That was pretty cool for a small time guy like me.

So if anyone is thinking about getting there bike painted this winter let me know. Or any questions or comments post up.

Thanks,
    John
    Need paint www.JAGPaint.com

Congratulations, it looks great, you should be super proud. I subscribed a few weeks ago, not sure if I'll get this issue, but great work
    _________
    Roll away the dew...

Looks amazing. You do good work.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Congrats in the cover nice work!

Nice work! man that's a bad ass Glide as Rug said...congrats on the cover!

really nice work
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members