Thread: Younglings Beer Run to Ohio

Default Younglings Beer Run to Ohio

Since we don't have Younglings Beer here in Michigan, my friend AJ and I decided to make a quick run from Grand Rapids to Ohio. Any excused is a good excuse to get on and ride especially if it's a beer run. We don't really drink and ride so they stayed stowed safely in the back. AJ actually was able to load 4 1/2 cases in his Concours 14 with the big Givi trunk and another tank bag sitting on the passenger seat. FYI... We will be getting Younglings here in MI once they build another Brewery.2012-10-12_13-10-54_329.jpg2012-10-12_13-10-40_635.jpg2012-10-12_13-10-17_669.jpg
    Jason
    Grand Rapids, MI

Regular set of bootleggers there!!

Sounds like a good productive day. Yesterday would have been awesome to ride. Too bad I was working 18hrs!!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I love a good beer run
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Yuengling. you can get it a Krogers in Ohio. There is one off I 75 exit one or two.

You should be able to get it anywhere in Ohio that sells beer. I usually get it when I go to VA. It seems to taste better when you know that you can't get it anywhere locally. ; )
    Jason
    Grand Rapids, MI

Reminds me of the time I went to by Manistee and back in the middle of the night, just to get a few pounds of fresh deer jerky from my friend. My friend thought it was hilarious that all it took was a taunting picture message to get me to high tail it over. His ol'lady at the time, well she was less than pleased to see me come streaking up their drive way at near midnight.
    "Too smart for the low brows, too crude for the highbrows."
    "Malo periculosum libertatem quam quietum servitium."
    "I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery."

4 1/2 cases, that's awesome. Reminds me of running out of blow at deer camp back in the 80s. Fvck it, it's only a short drive back down state, I mean we were up anyways.

We have that here in W.N.Y. Good stuff.
    I like the Black and Tan.
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne