Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bikes on The Bricks

Man, I havent been able to get on the forum for a while. My virus software keeps saying there is a trojan virus when i try to get on. Luckily my ipad lets me get on.

anyway, i was there saturday as well and headin down again here in a few minutes.

Junkyard, i wanted to make the benefit but had my 3 kids with me. I know Al through another forum and wish i could have made it over to support is event.
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

Surprising a few of you guys ended up there and didnt meet up!......Cool pics though....

Quote Originally Posted by zamochit View Post
    Man, I havent been able to get on the forum for a while. My virus software keeps saying there is a trojan virus when i try to get on. Luckily my ipad lets me get on.

anyway, i was there saturday as well and headin down again here in a few minutes.

Junkyard, i wanted to make the benefit but had my 3 kids with me. I know Al through another forum and wish i could have made it over to support is event.
    Please clear your cookies & temp internet files and report back. I think it's something there.

Also, please, let me know what website you're getting redirected to so they can research it with that info.

Check this out to report back
    http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/show...6942#post36942
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

jordan took lots of pic's but i didn't realize that he didn't know how to compose a pic so most arn't worth posting. he took pic's from the wrong angle and most he didn't zoom in on. i was going to post his pic of the ratwing but its not his best work

zamochit, i was wondering where you been. no lie just today i was wondering lol. AL is a kick ass guy, willing to help anybody and know's his shit

Quote Originally Posted by zamochit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Please clear your cookies & temp internet files and report back. I think it's something there.

Also, please, let me know what website you're getting redirected to so they can research it with that info.

Check this out to report back
    http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/show...6942#post36942

Also, try flushing your DNS cache - to do this, get a command prompt and type 'ipconfig /flushdns'
    _________
    Roll away the dew...